Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sky123987, Sep 9, 2008.
I like to think myself as a profitable trader, but geez down 8 days in a row now. Geez!
you are probably doing one of the following:
1) buying at or near the open.
2) buying a stock after the market makes its famous 50 point spike in 2 minutes
3) shorting just because something is up and not taking the small loss
4) getting in and out of a stock too many times
5) in a stock for no reason;i like to be in a stock that has a catalyst of sorts. i just don't blindly buy a momo stock just because the market id moving up or down. has to be a reason.
any questions,feel free to pm me.
one mote thing SKY- a protable trader is a relative term. you need to be consistent. being down 8 days in a row certainly meets the consistency criteria but too bad its the wrong direction. lets concentrate on getting you back on track by getting on base with a bunt or a single. no home runs.
3 (in a row).
Separate names with a comma.