What Is The Hot China Stock for Gobble Gobble Day?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stonedinvestor, Nov 21, 2007.

1. WEll the wrap up is unsatisfying there is just no direction. MIDD went up quite a bit I lost track of it and it came down hard it's down $2.75 Our scoreboard play is up $3 from $20.77 to $23.72, EBAY is up $2 WCG did well $35.91 to $43.20 GEOY is down $1 SIRT & ETFC were both traded well for big gains but both flame ups- flamed out leaving the stonedinvestor wondering about the overall quality of the picks. Western Union I really like but it's snailing along up $1.25 STP I was expecting more, probably on their analyst day the 11th holding till then $74- $80; J Crew has been fab the old $30 to $50 wish I had some more power moves like that! That's what's lacking here where is the steel play, the General Cable? I think I let my view on a slowdown in the economy color my sector hunting...MLNM has sucked ,down slightly & picked up a neutral rating from BA, I'm wondering if that wasn't more of a desperate get into Biotech play that day just to balance the portfolio. CSIQ was Mr Monster HOWEVER I sold at $18.80 and it went on to $22 plus.. bad sell... CDS did as promised the ole' $8 to $10n and beyond.. waited just a day too long here too folks This Darn jade pendent ain't so lucky! if I had been paying attention we would have had a better gain it had a reversal day today closed at $10.20. CFSG our Fire Alarm play in China is chugging along got to hold this $13.70 to $15.20, CHDX did great JRJC to the moon but these are all Chinese I feel dirty. It's not real investing this is not me. I don't just follow the money where ever it goes, I like to out think myself and that may be happening now. ~ stoney

#31     Dec 7, 2007