What is the hardest college major?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stock_trad3r, Dec 10, 2008.

1. No, I will changing lives, like I do everyday:)

#41     Dec 17, 2008
  2. yes, the most important life MINE :)

#42     Dec 17, 2008
  3. yea, you change lives and help people stay healthly, oh no..

you, and the docs thru you place a 'patch' on a blowout that's been going on for years.

you don't really change lives you medicate them. for an exorbitant fee big diff

you ARE the biggest 'corporate america'.. you are in bed with the pharms :mad:

#43     Dec 17, 2008
  4. Stosh

Stosh

I have a business degree and a civil engineering degree. Had lots of time to play while getting the BBA, not so in engineering.

#44     Dec 17, 2008
  5. best job security
    buying 1 or 2+ real estate in very good locations with public transportation.

work requirements: 2 hours of maintence per month.

working 27 out of 30 days, now that something for a job, shittttt

#45     Dec 17, 2008
  6. Bootsie

Bootsie

YES... and I was a biochemistry major at University. I used shake my head at my buddies who were taking 'psych' or whatever because they didn't have to take any labs. Christ, all those labs were a pain in the ass.

B

#46     Dec 21, 2008
  7. Bootsie

Bootsie

Totally agree. My mother, grandmother, and two aunts were all nurses.

#47     Dec 21, 2008
  8. dual major BSc Economics + Financial Mathematics - 4th year calc, 4th year stats, 4th year advanced economic theory. not fun.

#48     Dec 21, 2008
  9. The hardest college major is something that doesn't interest you.

I thought of majoring in economics but found it dreadfully boring. The basics seemed obviously incorrect (ie. people act rationally). Now I find it interesting from a psychological perspective. Go figure.

#49     Dec 22, 2008
  10. ya at the kiddy intro levels they assume away alot of the variables, but later on those get relaxed and it gets pretty decent, all though I don't learn much in class that I can use in my daytrading activities. except i unlike a lot of people who use stochs actually know what it is :D :p

#50     Dec 22, 2008