What is the best way to deal with suicide bombers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 30, 2003.

1. msfe

msfe

COMPLETE TRANSCRIPT OF PRESIDENT BUSH'S 100% SINCERE PEP RALLY REMARKS, AS DELIVERED TO THE WORKING CLASS MARINE MARTYRS OF CAMP LEJEUNE, NORTH CAROLINA

Statement by the President to the Military Personnel and Their Families
    Camp Lejeune, North Carolina

THE PRESIDENT: GOOOOOOD MOOOOORNING, NORTH CACKALACKY! HOO-RAH! SEMPER FI!

(20,000 Shorn Adolescents Bellow in Unison, "HAIL EL PRESIDENTE! WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE SALUTE YOU!")

Man, I love you fucking badass leathernecks – even if your little fort here does have a girly frenchy name. I gaze lovingly into your highly-trained, steely peepers and I see loyal automatons who are willing to blindly snuff out their own lives to fulfill my black gold cartel's economic and political agenda.

I don't profess to understand your courage, or the working class backgrounds most of you tried to escape when you fell for the slick military advertisements promising a life of confidence, civilian skills, and violent death – but I know that you are America's best: shining examples of our diversity, blood-thirstiness, and utter expendability.

(Hoots and Hollers.)

I thought I'd take some time out of my busy schedule of playing with my toy oil wells on the big tabletop map of Texraq to come down here and give y'all a good old fashioned pep rally.

As many of you know, I am a certified jet fighter pilot who flew multiple grueling training sorties throughout Texas while thankful blacks and hispano-ricans got all the glory chowing down on tasty Agent Orange-flavored MRE's in the tropical paradise that was the 'Nam.

But I don't know how many of you boys know that I also used to be a certifiable cheerleader – but not in a faggy way. I was pretty butch, and let me tell you, I jammed many a stinky finger under more than my fair share of star-spangled panties.

(Guns Fired in Air.)

So with that, allow me to give y'all a little cheer I was up all last night writing:

GO MARINES!
    GIMME A "K"
    GIMME AN "I"
    GIMME AN "L"
    GIMME ANOTHER "L"
    GIMME AN "E"
    WHAT DOES IT SPELL?
    KILL!
    KILL! KILL!
    KILL! KILL! KILL!
    KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!
    KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL! KILL!
    BOO-YA!
    I hope you boys are as super-pumped as me!

They tell me the US Marines are the few and the proud. I don't really "get" that, but whatever makes you grunts happy and easier to manipulate into a frothing rage. Remember – I am sending you to decimate Iraq and teach those ignorant shitwater-swilling sewer rats a lesson in USA-style fear, and to make sure that fifty years from now, history records that America's values were as wholesome, healthy, and true as the ingredients in an All-American Moon Pie.

In the coming days, weeks, months, years, and decades, you'll hear a lot of people talking trash about what my posse of greedy, cynical liberty-loathers made you guys do. You will see things and do things that will haunt you forever. You will trade your youth for a lifetime of awakening from nightmares in puddles of cold sweat, only to gaze vacantly in the mirror and softly repeat again and again yourself, "What the fuck did I do?" Well just remember – acres of dismembered Iraqazoid babies or not – we're the good guys. Never, ever doubt that. Besides, "What did I do?" is a treasonous question anyway. I should hope we brainwashed y'all better than that.

And while we're at it – never forget that September 11th was perpetrated by Iraq. And Iran, and Syria, Yemen, possibly Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, definitely North Korea, France, Russia, Germany, Canada, and Turkey. So you see – you boys are killing my enemies so that we can ensure that the world remains rightfully chaotic, impoverished, and deliciously ripe for profitable nation building.

As you march off into the desert – let me assure you that your country has never been more strong, noble, or cloyingly happy. The tax cut I am championing, and can only pass by distracting America with your deaths, will make sure that our homeland stays the way it is – not broke, desperately patriotic, and the kind of place where any old millionaire can still get rich. A place where the poor and elderly will still be taken care of – either by enlisting to fight the USA-hating world or rotting away in huge, HMO-underwritten geriatric Gulags.

USA! USA! USA!

Now go forth and be victorious, kiddos. I'll be watching your backs, doing my best not to wet myself with shame while gazing into the eyes of your grieving parents after you genuine American heroes are so senselessly killed.

Bush out.

(Applause.)

http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/040303.asp

#111     Apr 4, 2003
  2. give them medals ...

just like we would to any brave resistance group that opposes occupation of their sovereign lands by a foreign force... like the US!

Can you get next to that comment.... or are you gonna beat your chest and comb your hair back with the rest of the slick war mongers... then salute the flag of this country 'cause you only see things from your privliedged perch here in the US?!

A country that has sunken to all time lows this time!?

#112     Apr 4, 2003
  3. Hitler and Mussolini gave out lots of medals to their followers, we just gave them lots of lead.

#113     Apr 4, 2003

4. and you know what... YOU and the other macho pricks high fiving this attack are in so many ways that you don't even realize... not much better than Hitler's mentality... but I doubt you're old enough to understand what I'm saying yet!

Hitler took unilateral action for a reason; The US took unilateral reason for a reason.

Both are hypocrites and each Country's conduct is far below any standard of morality!

p.s. bro.. b.t.w. YOU didn't give them "lots of lead"... OTHERS did, like my father, and then me. Guys like you now sit back and enjoy the benefits of others who gave their blood for your right (and the rights of a few more on this ET chit chat board) to be American cowards.

#114     Apr 4, 2003
  5. You continue to avoid the question put to you, at what point in a country that assumes its citizens to be guilty until proven innocent, did you, who claims American citizenship and Partiotic pride, assume the current leadership to be guilty until proven innocent?

#115     Apr 4, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

Iceman.....When you were in service actually fighting what would you have done in a situation described in the thread title?? In other words wether you agree or disagree with the policy you are at War for; what would you do if someone was running at you after ordering them to stop and you had a whole 1 second to decide?? thank you for your answer in advance

#116     Apr 4, 2003
  7. obvious... you defend yourself, and ask questions later!

It ain't the brave soldiers fault... what's going on... it's the cowardly leaders who make these "wars"... and then take a long vacation when it's all over! It's will always be that way so long as you have a mostly brain-dead, greed-infested electorate.

Regards,

#117     Apr 4, 2003