what is the best TV news channel

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by jjf, Nov 4, 2009.

1. jjf

jjf

I still think Al Jazeera offers the broadest and best balanced news channel out there.

what are your thoughts

2. jjf

jjf

Mind you, I enjoy FOX sometimes when I am in the mood but I do need to know the news first before I switch over to FOX otherwise they will leave me up the creek.
    Still it is a lot of fun

3. Sounds like you're doing it backwards...

Fox news is more likely to be truthful and accurate. They are currently under the magnifying glass for all they say and do, so they don't wan't to be wrong about anything.

Mostly they ask questions, repeat quotes, and play video... rather than narrate with the presumption the audience will accept and believe...

4. jjf

jjf

with anyone other than FOX you would be correct

5. BSAM

BSAM

Well, my thought is actually a question. Can you tell us how you feel about the phrase, "death to America"?

6. How you can honestly say and believe that is beyond comprehension... ?? :confused:

7. jjf

jjf

it is fair and balanced reporting and obviously not to everyone's taste

8. BSAM

BSAM

Uh huh.....Go on now, and answer the question.

9. jjf

jjf

The FOX international news is a joke.
    Domestically I do agree they are improving, but with two wars and a huge debt it is very important to get the international component correct.

10. jjf

jjf

it is not my taste and it is a great shame that people feel they are placed in that position to utter such words

#10     Nov 4, 2009