what is the best soft-broker for future trading ?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by p00r_master, Feb 26, 2009.

1. what do you folks think is the best (broker + software) for futures trading?

account is around 10-15k

thank you in advance

2. no one ?

3. Infinity Futures

4. Mirus, IB to name a couple. Depends what you are looking for.

There are a number of threads on this, just try a search.

TG

5. thank you

i did search , but what concerned me was the account size, since it is not a big account. and another thing too is the tax, i live in europe.

6. ajami

ajami

Hello p00r,

It all depends what you're looking for in a trading platform and broker. As you know there are a lot to choose from. Some brokers have lower margins than others, free platforms...etc. You get the picture.

7. And as far as software trading platforms go, it's hard to say since we don't know what you're looking for. Probably the best thing for you would be to just try out a bunch of free demo trials of different trading platforms and then see what you like or don't like. You'll learn a lot about what you need / really don't need in a trading platform by just testing your trading on free trial demo accounts.

You can try out some free demo's here:
    http://www.codexcommodities.com/2_Top_Online_Trading_Platforms_Futures_Commodity.html

8. cvds16

cvds16

I live in Europe ... could you be more vague ? It depends on the country off course ...

9. cvds16

cvds16

anyway, IB is good, use quotetracker for charts

10. i see that, like all other things even this is very subjective.

for the moment i am demo-ing thinkorswim, they look a dedicated platform for options only though.

thank you
    everyone for the answers
    and good luck with your trading

#10     Mar 2, 2009