what is the best object to purchase and store in USA

Discussion in 'Economics' started by darwin666, Jun 3, 2011.

1. in 3 years i will buy them from you for a pile of firewood.

#21     Jun 3, 2011
  2. bryan4980

bryan4980

Single Malt Scotch Whisky. There are some expensive ones on ebay.

#22     Jun 3, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

It depends on how severe the scenario that is to be profited from... if it's an all-out collapse of civilization then the list is different than if it's a couple of years of severe unrest...

#23     Jun 3, 2011
  4. You.
    Move to Chindia.

#24     Jun 4, 2011
  5. wine and common caliber ammunition

#25     Jun 4, 2011
  6. LeeD

LeeD

Enlighten me. What is "third party grading" for comic books?

P.S. I thought you were supposed to laugh while reading a comic book.

#26     Jun 4, 2011
  7. Fine, if you wanna be like that...

My other idea was even better. You can own the old Soviet T-34 MBT for $20 - 40k.

#27     Jun 4, 2011
  8. What do you guys think about USPS Forever Stamps?

Some Facts:
    The Forever Stamp first went on sale in April 2007. Since then, more than 6 billion Forever Stamps have been sold.

As the name suggests, Forever Stamps can be used to mail a one-ounce letter regardless of when the stamps are purchased or used and no matter how prices may change in the future.

Forever Stamps are always sold at the same price as a regular First-Class Mail stamp. Forever Stamps are currently being sold for 41 cents and will be sold for 42 cents starting May 12, 2008.

The Postal Service developed the Forever Stamp for consumers to ease the transition during price changes. There is only one Forever Stamp — it features an image of the Liberty Bell.

The value of the Forever Stamp is the domestic First-Class Mail letter price in effect on the day of use.

Or invest in a nice low end forever stamp counterfeiting operation...

#28     Jun 4, 2011
  9. Human capital and or wage slaves but only the highly productive ones.

Akuma

#29     Jun 4, 2011
  10. Mayhem

Mayhem

Better to store water purification kits and devices... there's always going to be filthy water; you want the tools to be able to convert it to potable water.

#30     Jun 4, 2011