What is the best deal out there??

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by gimp570, Feb 2, 2003.

1. gimp570

gimp570

I have been trading for about 4 years now and am interested in trading somewhere remote. I have been making money for over 2 years now. I do well over 2 million shares a month. What is the ballpark commissions, deposits and bullet prices that I should expect. What firms should I contact? Which firms offer the best deal for remote traders? I am looking to make a move in the very near future. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    m

2. geez...

3. Hey Gimp... There are tons of great deals out there now. The market has become very competitive as well as advancements in technology have made the costs of doing business go down as well. I work at one of the top firms in the industry and would be more than willing to speak with you if you would like. Private Message me and i will be willing to discuss further details.

4. Anyone want to lay some odds listedtrd and gimp have the same IP address?

5. Yea, chump pm me too!

6. jorges

jorges

PM me also. I can shed some light on what may be good.

7. pm me also

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that gimp570 (the originator of this thread), listedtrdr, jorges, and goodscalp all are brand-new members with about 5 posts or less. It's good to see newbies to ET be so altruistic and downright helpful. Well, as long as it's a private-message thing with no posted links and no posted commercial references....

9. jorges

jorges

Thank You Magna for the compliment! Glad to see you think of us as helpful! :)

J.

10. me too

#10     Feb 3, 2003