What is the best country to leave the US for?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fatrat, Oct 25, 2007.

1. rols

rols

What is the best country to leave the US for?

Not England.

#191     Oct 29, 2007
  2. I think the best answer to the OP's question is it depends. There are too many variables to quantify. Fat seems to have unrealistic expectations.

I have looked at/into a number of places. Europe, Canada, Panama. I was liking Canada, but not at these prices. Some ppl. like a place like Dubai, to me it would be like burning in Hell. I don't like extreme heat or humidity. Trading the S and P I don't want to be trading in the middle of the night. I could trade currencies, but there is a learning curve.

I don't think I could handle Thailand or Panama, do to the extreme heat and humidity so there out. Europe or Canada is still in the cards.

#192     Oct 29, 2007
  3. tyler19

tyler19

Iran – CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. The CIA replaces him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

#193     Oct 29, 2007
  4. I wish to leave my home land for three weeks in April, do I qualify ? Need round trip though.

#194     Oct 29, 2007
  5. You prospered in America off people paying taxes. If you would have been born in a place like Thailand you would be living the life of guaranteed poverty. You should be happy and thankful to even have the opporitunity to be able to pay taxes in the wealthiest country in the world.

Besides, the government is running a huge deficit... you're basically spending future generations money anyway and they aren't born yet to complain about it. President Bush is always proud of his "tax cuts"... but all he did was defer taxes. It would be like me saying I can reduce all of your living expenses by putting them on a credit card. Very simple minded thinking.

#195     Oct 29, 2007
  6. nasdorq

nasdorq

Nobody cares about any of your political views, seriously. Minds are not being changed here, it's a big waste of time. So unless anyone has more info to contribute on living in far away lands, then someone do us a favor and close this thread.

#196     Oct 30, 2007
  7. Well, at least you admit why you couldn't leave your politics out of this dumb thread.

I AM surprised you would call yourself an idiot though...

Go down to Mexico, your last few dollars will go farther...

Not only that, you can drown yourself in cheap Tequila...:D

#197     Oct 30, 2007
  8. There is no other best country.....china is a great growth story, but it's still a shithole, run by a few chronies, and those empires always fall, time will tear them apart. The US won't fall for another 800 years or so, it will likely be an internal dispute that tears us apart, making plans to leave now is a tad bit premature.

#198     Oct 30, 2007

9. that is about as accurate as it ever gets.

very clear thinking.

#199     Oct 30, 2007
  10. gkishot

gkishot

If your debt comprises 6.4% of your total net worth it's not that bad.

#200     Oct 30, 2007