What is the best country to leave the US for?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fatrat, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Lol. So how's life in the mountains of Alabama, Mr. Flag-waving-bible-thumping-tobacco-chewing hillbilly?

I left the US last year and now spend time between Singapore and Philippines. I guess making $120k-$150k a year the past few years puts me in the lower end of the economic ladder. But, I'm pretty sure I never had problems buying milk, buying bread and paying for my rent.

Only in ET does everyone make millions of dollars year.

#171     Oct 29, 2007
  2. fatrat

fatrat

I'm not deliberately pretending anything. You've been outclassed once again. The fact of the matter is that corporate entities are considered to be people. Does a corporation not want to minimize the impact of taxes? Corporations can and will make rational economic decisions. In the case of HAL, it has arguably the biggest US insider there is: Dick Cheney.

Thanks for playing. You lose.

#172     Oct 29, 2007
  3. I have read this interesting thread and I just wanted to stick in my 2 cents,...........I am assuming that I am older than the average ET poster because while life in the US is very good for me since I have the means to pay for things I read this thread with great interest because I pay health care costs that are SKYROCKETING OUT OF SIGHT,,,,,,,,,,,without any end in sight,,,,,,,,this issue alone threatens living in the US in the not too distant future.......Am I alone in this concern ?????

#173     Oct 29, 2007
  4. ehsmama

ehsmama

Consider Nigeria OR Dafur

#174     Oct 29, 2007
  5. loik

loik

<A HREF="http://www.google.no/search?num=100&hl=no&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=income+distribution&spell=1" TARGET="***">....of the worlds wealthiest people!</A>

#175     Oct 29, 2007
  6. Say hi to Art Bell for me will ya? He left the USA to go live in the
    Phiippines so he could marry a 20 year old. He is about 70...

They have a lot of that there from what I understand...

Old men, young little girls.. just like most asian countries...

#176     Oct 29, 2007
  7. Haliburton is a person! Ha ha! Got another joke to tell?

Leave already. No one will miss you. Go to Nigeria, you'll love it...:eek:

#177     Oct 29, 2007
  8. My parents actually has a business in the Philippines. But hey, a perve like you sees things quite differently I'm sure.

I'm 30 years old actually. I don't consider myself that old just yet. Anyways, I'm unsubscribing from this thread, ET breeds retards like you faster than mosquitoes breed maggots in a pond in backcountry USA.

#178     Oct 29, 2007
  9. Allen3

Allen3

I thought we established it isn't your government anymore. Stop the questions and leave already. Your whinning actually works it's through the speakers.

Hey guy from the Philli's. I now have a 25 year old aunt from there. My uncles 71 this year. Not saying this is the culture for everyone there or anything, but there are two of us with this experience. Can you blame us for thinking this a little strange every once in a while?

#179     Oct 29, 2007
  10. What a weenie. His parents actually have a business! How exciting!

I bet they sell little girls to old men like Art Bell.

And you are 30 but consider yourself what, 10? That way you
    can have 10 year old girl friends? Frickin' pervert...

#180     Oct 29, 2007