What is the best country to leave the US for?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fatrat, Oct 25, 2007.

1. fatrat

fatrat

They don't even follow the laws anymore in the government. As far as I'm concerned, this isn't the United States.

#151     Oct 28, 2007
  2. dinoman

dinoman

I am not leaving I am going to stand up and help take this country back! Vote Ron Paul if you want your country back!

Don't cowtow to these sleeze balls in Washington, stand up in their face and shake your fist. There are millions of us and a few thousand of them. Do the math!

November 5th Ron Paul supporters will shock Washington and the Media.

I AM PISSED AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!
    That should be the word of the people today.

Cowards run, but patriots stand up and fight.

If you don't like where the country is heading stand up and make yourself heard!

#152     Oct 28, 2007
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I'm thinking of Big Sur. I'm not likely to go in the water without a boat much. Monterrey is 30 minutes north and has places to keep the sailboat, I could sail to Monterrey, drive to Big Sur and be in wonderful solitude. I'm realizing that I don't actually have to own anything in Big Sur to enjoy it however.....

The paradise is really Santa Barbara, ocean breeze, mediterranean weather and not much fog, further north you get fog. Santa Barbara is near mystical to me, there is energy there that just empowers people, everybody seems empowered to me when I am there, it gives a sort of a feeling of equality.... I have some world class photos [IMO] taken on the Pier, they resemble impressionist paintings so much, I'm going to rework some of them in Photoshop and blow them up to huge sizes and make them look like paintings a little bit..

Basically I want to combine paradisical weather, sailing and hiking and Santa Barbara -Big Sur is about as good as it can get really... domestically, I need to visit the actual mediterranean probably since they set the world standard for weather...

#153     Oct 28, 2007
  4. tyler19

tyler19

Just in case anyone didn't know the new Bill going through.

The U.S. House of Representatives recently passed HR 1955 titled the Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007. This bill is one of the most blatant attacks against the Constitution yet and actually defines thought crimes as homegrown terrorism. If passed into law, it will also establish a commission and a Center of Excellence to study and defeat so called thought criminals. Unlike previous anti-terror legislation, this bill specifically targets the civilian population of the United States and uses vague language to define homegrown terrorism. Amazingly, 404 of our elected representatives from both the Democrat and Republican parties voted in favor of this bill. There is little doubt that this bill is specifically targeting the growing patriot community that is demanding the restoration of the Constitution.

#154     Oct 28, 2007
  5. maxpi

maxpi

It seems to be about people that are planning terrorist stuff. I'm thinking that thinking will still be a private matter will it not [unless you are messed up since childhood and are not sure]?

#155     Oct 28, 2007
  6. patoo

patoo

I think a tired tanker returning to the middle east is more appropriate. The plane is to good them..whiners

#156     Oct 28, 2007
  7. america is a great place to live. there is diversity of places to live in beyond what most other countries have. you can do beachfront, mountain lodge, wilderness, big city, quiet rural town, everglades, hot places, cold places, river side places, lake side places, house boat, or ride around in a camper. the diversity of environment is there if change is desired.
    overseas: some nice beaches in the caribbean to get away to. can lease a condo there for a while, until you get tired of scuba and snorkeling.
    taxes: pay the taxes. if only to pay for the roads you drive on.

#157     Oct 28, 2007
  8. tyler19

tyler19

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

#158     Oct 29, 2007
  9. fatrat

fatrat

Are you naive?

They will use this to declare anything that isn't supportive of current administration policies to declare you a terrorist, silence you, declare you an enemy combatant, and throw you in a secret jail.

WAKE UP, YOU GOD DAMN RETARDS! (Not you -- the guy who wrote this, I mean in general.) We never should have let the patriot act go. Now we're on a fast track to tyranny.

#159     Oct 29, 2007
  10. If I had a chance, I would put YOU in jail...

Just another USA bashing thread. Any moron can and does
    start these kind of threads...

This thread belongs in chit chat btw... it's junk...

#160     Oct 29, 2007