What is the best country to leave the US for?

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by fatrat, Oct 25, 2007.

1. fatrat

fatrat

Ok, so I contemplated Canada already (see my other thread.) But if -you- could drop it all and leave and go elsewhere, where would you go?

I am very unsatisfied with the US government and do not want to stay here, start a family here, or give so much as one more dollar to the IRS. I want to leave, right after I finish my master's degree.

Ideally, the new place is:

- Politically stable
    - Safe
    - Universities will be easy to go to and learn
    - Easy to make some money in
    - Very low immigration hassles
    - Friendly to non-whites
    - People know English there, or the language is easy to learn

And finally:

- Likely to survive world war 4 and nuclear winds, since I think Bush will kick off the worst war in the history of the world

2. fatrat

fatrat

Oh, and I don't want to go somewhere that's going to be part of "the new world order", if you catch my drift.

3. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

I would go to Philippines or Thailand. My plan in life is to aquire 1 million dollars and as soon as I do that I am done and off to a 3rd world country. Those 2 love americans since we tip the most. Speak very good english and you can hire maids and drivers for about 50 dollars a month. Use to be 40 dollars a month but since Bush loves to just print more and more money our dollar has suffered. Philippine peso was about 58 to 1 about 2 years ago and now only 44 to one. 10 years ago it was about 20 to 1. I was hoping it would go to 100 to 1 but not looking so good now. Philippines has wonder island and beaches and very cheap place to live and have fun. If someone would like to paypal me 1 million I promise to stop posting when I drank a bottle of wine :p

Have a great night ET

4. jrkob

jrkob

I'm living in Singapore and I think this places quite fits what you look for except the low immigration hassle.

As for the ease of making money... I'm saying this because capital gain, bonds income etc etc... are not taxable.

5. jrkob

jrkob

I'm living ion Singapore and I think this places quite fits what you look for except the low immigration hassle.

As for the ease of making money... I'm saying this because capital gain, bonds income etc etc... are not taxable.

6. Consider Australia or New Zealand.

7. monte carlo xD

8. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Nice places to live : Australia, New Zealand, Thailand, Canada, South Africa, Switzerland, Brazil, Czech republic, italy, spain or any type of paradisiac islands.

Nice place to trade ( taxes ): Malta, BVA, Panama, Bahamas, St Maartens, Curacao, UK, Nosy Be, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, Caiman islands...Note that those places are nice to live too...

9. Not sure about South Africa

'you know the story where there are 3 South Africans in a restaurant when the waiter comes up and asks them if ANYTHING is alright?'

10. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

No, I don't know this story.

I have a non trading friend( engineer for oil companies in the guinea gulf ) who lived in Cape Town for 1 year. He said me it is the best place to live. Of course, there are security issues there but not that much.

#10     Oct 25, 2007