What is the best broker to trade Ripple or Bitcoins?

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pedro Montero, Jan 3, 2018.

1. just21

just21

Poloniex only let you take out 25k a day.

#11     Jan 4, 2018
  2. just21

just21

I got approved quite quickly on Gemini and Kraken, both take paper money. Make sure if doing a wire to Gemini that your bank does one day swift transfers as they return three day transfers.

#12     Jan 4, 2018
  3. I just open an account on Bitstamp and the verification process takes almost 3 weeks!
    Poloniex do not trade XRP/USD, is there any other alternative?

#13     Jan 4, 2018
  4. just21

just21

If you are in a hurry buy bitcoin from www.localbitcoins.com and then transfer to a crypto/crypto exchange like www.binance.com or www.kucoins.com It is easy to open an account on a crypto/crypto exchange without id verification.

#14     Jan 4, 2018
  5. Thanks just21, I would like to use my bank account in the future. I feel more secure and comfortable.

#15     Jan 4, 2018
  6. I just contacted almost 4 platforms that the software collapse today, It is crazy!

#16     Jan 4, 2018
  7. carrer

carrer

I am not from the US, probably that's the reason why I don't understand what you are trying to imply.

#17     Jan 5, 2018
  8. ddlee

ddlee

It is a joke. Peeps just means people. Rihanna is a hot black singer and Beyonce is a very hot black singer. Beyonce is close to binance in spelling.

#18     Jan 5, 2018
  9. Esha.J

Esha.J

I’m not aware of any Forex platforms where actual cryptocurrencies are traded.

#19     Jan 6, 2018
  10. It doesn’t matter. You buy BTC and then convert to XRP.

#20     Jan 6, 2018