What is the best broker that offers Trading Technologies / TT? Marex Spectron?

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by pinetboltz, Apr 22, 2020.

1. pinetboltz

pinetboltz

i know AMP is an option, but they look kinda small

what are some of the more established brokers out there who offer TT that u would recommend?

TT gives a list on their website but they are spread between names like Goldman Sachs / Morgan Stanley where the prime brokerage access is probably like $50m, and smaller shops like AMP

is there something in between? looking for a broker that
    a) offers TT
    b) is well-established, has large balance sheet etc
    c) professional to work with, no random upping of margins way beyond exchange requirements, or doing a "IT issue" of locking out accounts during market vol etc

Marex Spectron seems like a likely candidate, with them being more well-known in the UK prop market -- any insights on what their account minimums / margin requirements are like?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We offer TT but there is a Higher account minimum for that software. I'm happy to give details if you email me (Not Private message). We use Wedbush Futures.

pinetboltz likes this.
  3. pinetboltz

pinetboltz

thanks, TT is new to me, just wondering if u have clients who use CQG as well?

which platform is better in your opinion/ from general feedback?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Most of our clients use either Realtick or CQG (QTrader or Desktop). I can't use the term "better", as that is a personal opinion. https://www.lightspeed.com/technology/trading-software/#ftp_anchor.

5. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

I can establish a TT connection with ADM. We have customers who use it there while supported by tech guys who know it well.

6. Advantage Futures is your best bet, if you speak to their customer service they can tailor something for you different from the website

I think you need like 50k for ADM but can start smaller with Advantage

Marex is leaving the pro trader space

7. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

We can do Advantage as well.

You don't need 50K for ADM through Optimus, although it's not out of the ordinary for an FCM with kind of balance sheet.

backuptiger likes this.
  8. I work at TT and will be happy to assist. If you DM your contact info to me, I'll set you up with a TT sales rep who will help you decide on a broker.

backuptiger, Robert Morse and MattZ like this.