What is the best book on technical analysis?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Mrsmith42e, Nov 29, 2007.

1. bathrobe

bathrobe

You may be more comfy here www.tmz.com

#31     Dec 11, 2007
  2. I am very comfortable right here, but thanks for your concern.

Perhaps you are giving up on trading, and are interested in a career as an Internet tour guide. Good luck with that.

#32     Dec 11, 2007
  3. bathrobe

bathrobe

what a great idea, since you came up with it go ahead and run with it.

#33     Dec 11, 2007
  4. bathrobe is right.

everybody is a know it all... unfortunately.

#34     Dec 11, 2007
  5. Bathrobe is an asshole for lack of a better word

and if one cannot take the heat I suggest they leave the kitchen

#35     Dec 11, 2007

6. How you trade has everything to do with your presence here. I would not expect you to share the details of your approach. But for someone who simply exists here to bash TA in a room filled with active traders why dont you enlighten us? Just a simple explanation is all I seek. Call is curiosity. Fundamentals ? news driven? hunch? quantitative? tides? lunar cycle? information? darts?

Personally I trade using TA, no indicators simply price. Consolidation patterns only. Pennants, wedges, triangles, rectangles and breakouts/downs. Have so for 7 years..and it works very well for me.

That being said we all need to find the way ourselves. So why dont you pay all those folks that answer your polls you so enjoy placing up and share a little bit of knowledge?

#36     Dec 11, 2007
  7. ahhahahahahahhaha

"The profitability of Technical Analysis"

Give me a friggin break!!!!!

TA is not profitable, you as a trader are...

This is really getting old. I promise to not debate this as it's really coming from the most lazy and stupid academics out there who find it really easy to contradict something they learn in the books.

And by the way, most of the books out there teach you stuff that the other 90% of the starting traders learn about.

Learn what they all learn and then try to do things so that you don't do what the rest do!

#38     Dec 11, 2007
  8. Tyren

Tyren

http://taurus5.com/book.htm

:)

#39     Dec 13, 2007
  9. john murphy is big on technical analysis and inter-market relation

#40     Dec 13, 2007