What is the app/software (for US Futures trading) has the fastest login process?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by BartBiggs, Apr 21, 2020.

1. BartBiggs

BartBiggs

I find the IB login process laborious, and takes too long. I need an option where I can rapidly open the app and trade. Any suggestions?

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Does it have to be for trading at IB?

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

4. FrankInLa

FrankInLa

Is this a joke? Hey guys, I am looking for a front end and broker which lets me choose to have all text displayed in black. My current software does not allow me to do that, so is there anything else out there? Kind of pointless when other metrics that differentiate one vendor from another are a hundred million times more important. But good luck, please report back when you find another broker that offers everything IB does PLUS a fast login, would love to switch as well if you find one.

5. FrankInLa

FrankInLa

Or keep the damn app logged in. Very simple. Each time I wake up my machine in the morning my IB frontend simply shows as being logged in. I log in once a week after each weekend.

6. RedDuke

RedDuke

Mobile is instantaneous. Desktop fast as well. Open and just leave it on.

FrankInLa likes this.
  7. BartBiggs

BartBiggs

No.

8. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

You are going about this ass-backward...
    The trading firm you choose determines the app(s) that are available to you and the processes the app(s) go through for login. Additionally, if you are given a choice of datafeed, that datafeed may further define app(s) availability and login processes.

9. Turveyd

Turveyd

Obviously he's at work, wants to log in, check charts, trade and hide.

Or locked at home with the wife watching his every move.

Android will leave App logged in, Apple won't.

10. keesa

keesa

There should be some keyboard shortcut to switch screens. Login/logout? sounds silly.

#10     Apr 21, 2020