What is the Amex Centurion Card? And How to Get it!

Discussion in 'Luxury and Lifestyle' started by dealmaker, Mar 29, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

Chinese Billionaire Earns 170 Million American Express Points | CNBC

3. JSOP

JSOP

With all those "exclusiveness", you still can't get into the Olympics because it only takes VISA! LOL

And all those benefits? Really, if I am that rich and that "exclusive", that "celebrity", I would still be flying Delta, a commercial airline and I wouldn't be flying in my personal jet because...? Oh yes I miss rubbing shoulders with the crowds. LOL And for the "free hotel upgrades", late check-in is a given, late check-out, all you need is a phone call to the front desk and be nice. And lastly, the in-person representative and the concierge service, wouldn't that be provided by my personal assistant? I would need a stranger to do all that for me because...? Oh yes I want the chance to meet new people cuz when I am that rich, that "exclusive" and that "celebrity", nobody would want to meet me anymore. LOL

This card is for the people who has the money but can't get into the "club" yet or for people like that Chinese guy who wants to circumvent China's capital control. For the people who's already in that "exclusive club", they really would have no need for that card. Pass!!

dealmaker likes this.