What is Similiar to HAMMER?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by rossmedia, Sep 4, 2003.

1. hans130

hans130

PointDirex Platinum

#11     Sep 12, 2003
  2. For what its worth, the Cytrix version of Hammer has been experiencing a lot of "bottlenecks" lately . . . Sources at the head of Assent say that there should be a move to an updated version of Cytrix in a couple of weeks . . .

Stay tuned.

#12     Sep 12, 2003
  3. Any more comments on the Instinet Platform GR8Trade? Thinking about switching to it.

#13     Sep 12, 2003
  4. I started out using Gr8trade one year ago and felt that it was pretty damn slow. Things may have changed, but I doubt it.

For speed, Hammer is the way to go.

:)

#14     Sep 12, 2003

5. Funny thing about that is I heard some of your new traders, former "Hammer" traders, are using "Radical" because Mike P. kicked them out of Assent. Are you sure it is because of the "Radical" software? Anyways, if it is, I am curious about this "Radical" software since it must be something. I tried to get a look at this "Radical" software, but I can't find a place on your website that actually has pictures of it to see what it looks like. Where can I find some info on it with pictures of the features?

#15     Sep 12, 2003
  6. Generic has the Carlin Trading Software. I traded on REDI before and for my style of trading (scalping) CTS is much better.

salut,

#16     Sep 12, 2003