What is scalping?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by padutrader, May 11, 2018.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear Handle 123, all the best for you and your friend in your new adventure! If it is suite for you, may it bloom! I doubt I will ever take OPM, this is the deep issue, rooted in my convince of the whole impact of trading on the human's evolution and last ten years spent among superwealthy characters
    [ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyford_Cay].
    I am not blaming others at all, but this was simply the crime. Now I-we is attempting to rebuild our wealth with even less than mentioned by you 4.000$(Totally agree it is possible). Back in 2008, we had zero knowledge about markets out of Russia, where my husband gets very lucky speculating in first years after USSR collapse. And we were manipulated by Suisse banksters - there is something on our website and more will be written. One more time - I am not blaming, but I am determined to bring them to the court for all wrongdoing they made, which was a pure white-collar crime. I am furious and absolutely convinced that those people - managers from the banks, according to industry standards must protect your capital and not buy gold for you six months after you placed an order, on falling as a stone market. I am convinced that they must speak you about stop-loss, for not to mention the products they sold to us, this would be another story. And I am sure that when you begging for the education they must show you at least some of the remarkable books, like those mentioned by Xela. She is gaining nothing by sharing and they are paid to help investors and this is their duty, and this is how markets are growing and getting more volumes, which means more prosperity. We got quite successful with Russian stocks in 2005-2008 but still were blind. We made a fortune in two months 2009, but still no education. When I ordered the first book by Mark Douglas it looks to us like Neverland to come true!
    You purchased this item on October 29, 2009.
    View this order
    [​IMG]
    You may have hard to believe - but we did not know anything about charts and technical analyze, we first learned from this book! the words - trader, stop loss etc was unknown to us! And of course we did not see any collapse to come - the only window to the markets were our"friends', an account manager from BNP Paribas, Lugano and from Credit Suisse, Geneve, later here in Nassau. When you opening an account with them and bringing your capital in few years to ten million of dollars, you can't imagine what they do. I better stop here {put ut my fire and returning to my charts, thank you for listenning]and ask you, please, just believe me - we are coming from another planet and we have with you a common interest - the novice investors, like we were, should learn from the market. And once they wrong we, you and us, the professionals. should take their money, pretty fair. Correct? But as for now many people are placing orders to the Suisse banksters and those orders never reaching the exchanges, simple play for them - once 99% of novice would lose, then they keep your orders on the table and just waiting for you to lose. the problem arosing for them when those novice investors are starting to make pprofits and they have no postion. And this was our case with Credit Suisse. And went on later with UBS. We have all the details and fighting in courts our Davide and Goliath battle. Need support, comprehension and reasonable critic is also welcome, but based on the reality we have experienced not on assumnption as many on this site did. Thank you.

#51     May 16, 2018
  2. Handle123

Handle123

My partner can program some of the most complicated crap I give him, Bollinger bands are most simply and you can even code an indicator of where price has to go to hit the Bollinger, a different buddy of mine made that one fifteen years ago.

Am going to start with yours, shouldn't be difficult at all. LOL

#52     May 16, 2018
    beginner66 and CSEtrader like this.
  3. Handle123

Handle123

I have seen what you experience way too many times in my life, people put too much faith into investments and have lack of knowledge on asking the right questions. Unlike Madoff who was constantly checked by officials and they passed him for years, people were swindled and they based it on him actually doing trading. But people get drawn into ideas of grandeur and easy money easily, and simply is not true.

I use to manage funds for people back in the 90s, and even though no losing years I did it, it physically/mentally hurt me to lose money for people on losing trades, this time will be much different, I am far better than twenty years ago dealing with risk, otherwise I would never consider. I have a partner who has same thoughts as me on Quality of Life for our employees when we hire, work is fine to do, but what can we do so they will have happiness in their life, and if they are happy to work for us, perhaps not bounce around from job to job. I don't have ability to understand being wealthy means to myself, I understand what it means to others though. I live very much as others tell me frugal, am very comfortable this way, have no use for more more more junk accumulation, don't want to have a roadmap to find my bedroom, or try to find where to put the key in the car I drive, really there is no fun having the car park itself. I like small places to live, yea I live odd and know I will live to be over 100, have long way to go :(

#53     May 16, 2018
    beginner66, Xela and CSEtrader like this.
  4. padutrader

padutrader

mine or Trump both are bankrupt

#54     May 16, 2018
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Your way of Life is true and simple. We will carry with us only the good we did, the help, love, and care we gave to others. But if I was you and embarking on OPM I would have another question- whose money I will take under management. At a side of dirty money which I believe in USA is not an issue and you can check, there is a deep ethic question for me. In this ten years, we've seen too many seek people, money-obsessed, trapped in their large assets, mostly inherited by many generations. Few of them are happy or to say true we rarely see one, no one of them is sincerely willing to make any type of charity or share in other ways. They are covered with fear of loss or with the fear to be touched by simple beings, who in their words: "before the rice was enough for them and now they pretending to have rise and meat". They are not driven by the ideas as yours to make your employee feel good and live well. So, for those people to learn to manage money their own would be a perfect medicine - they will heal from greed and fear, they will crash their Egos and at the end, they will easily release their huge capitals into the world economy, instead of having it parked in some banks account where the same bank may by other hand use its power for some dirty deals http://www.fairfinancewatch.org/. As for high expectations and easy money - it was not us, we have in our veins the need of hard and honest work (which was not good skill when we started to trade until we convert this energy into studying instead of placing many trades), but what actually happened to us and still happening is plain white-collar crime, which I am trying to bring to the attention of many, because together we can change. All that we need is that the courts finally will hear us.

#55     May 17, 2018
    Xela likes this.
  6. padutrader

padutrader

Thanks madam for explaining your scalping technique i took inspiration from you and tried it out: used M1 6 trades 2-4 pips target 100 usd profit so far in 12 hours time [which included 5 hours sleep] on my lunch money account !!!!! thank you,my beauty !!! Since for 'ethical' reasons, i cannot kiss you, i will kiss your husband...and dog if you have one.
    i like this method because there is no need to commit financial and emotional capital to the vagaries of this cruel [market] world.
    But i must warn those who follow me that it is not for the ignorant but if you have firm command of technicals then jump in with one foot

#56     May 17, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. padutrader

padutrader

yes absolutely why struggle all our life to make huge fortunes which we can never enjoy ourselves.
    Because it is Nature's and God's Will that what we do in our greed and selfishness
    will magically become the benefit of others- we are instruments of God-the hammer knows not who is holding it

#57     May 17, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  8. padutrader

padutrader

:thumbsup:Even i am at a loss, to add anything more:D

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    #58     May 17, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you, dear Trader God! So happy for you! Will delight my husband with your comment! Hope we all can meet one day soon!

#59     May 17, 2018
  10. padutrader

padutrader

oh i am sure we will

#60     May 17, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.