What is Romneys angle with Paul Ryan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 11, 2012.

1. One more reason why Mittens should have picked Pawlenty. Pawlenty can go on openly hostile territory and they don't mess with him that much.

He could have cleared a media path for Mitt. As it stands......

#21     Aug 11, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

No Max, you don't understand. They only reason the left could attack Ryan before is because they didn't have to give him the microphone. Now he is a candidate for the Vice President of the United States!!!! They have to let him speak. Hell, he is going to get his own debate. I think once he is able to get in front of the voters and tell them the truth then at least they can make up their own minds.

#22     Aug 12, 2012
  3. Can I get some of those shrooms you just ate?

#23     Aug 12, 2012
  4. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah but i think that he was already thinking that he must take those 2 states regardless, AND ad a steal like wisconsin...

Obviously he knows he cant lose florida or Ohio, he is toast if he loses either one, so he is banking on winning those 2 on their own, and somehow stealing wisconsin......

#24     Aug 12, 2012
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

I don't have any but maybe you can score some from Barry Soetoro.

#25     Aug 12, 2012
  6. Its not that big a problem to fix imo

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said on October 4, 2006: "Reform of our unsustainable entitlement programs should be a priority." He added, "the imperative to undertake reform earlier rather than later is great."[14] The tax increases or benefit cuts required to maintain the system as it exists under current law are significantly higher the longer such changes are delayed. For example, raising the payroll tax rate to 15.0% during 2012 (from the current 12.4%) or cutting benefits by 16.2% would address the program's budgetary concerns indefinitely; these amounts increase to 16.7% and 25.0% respectively if no changes are made until 2033.[15]

#26     Aug 12, 2012
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Ben Bernanke is a fucking criminal and should be charged with treason. This is the same guy that said in 2007 he saw no issues with the current housing bubble and no possibility of a credit crisis. He explained housing prices will remain stable and he saw no reason for them to drop. Thanks Ben! No, I will not listen to that crook tell me anything is going to be OK ever again. Seriously, you say you are a fan of Ron Paul and at the same time think Bernanke has credibility? Do you ever even listen to Ron Paul or was that just a funny ruse you like to pull from your dorm room?

#27     Aug 12, 2012
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Hmmm.... do you believe liberal rags like the New York Times are going to write up articles with headlines like "Republicans plan to save social security"

Or is it going to be more like "Racist republicans plan to steal money from old helpless women"

You and me both know that there isnt a chance in hell that the new york times will write up a story on how republicans are making necessary cuts in order to save the system.......

I will tell you what, i will bet you 1000 dollars that there wont ever be a single headline on the newyork times imlpying that republicans and most speicifally Paul Ryan is trying to save social security.....

#28     Aug 12, 2012
  9. Bush already tried to privatize SS and it was quickly shot down by both partys after their constituents started screaming Hell No..People don't want SS privatized and they don't want medicare coupons

#29     Aug 12, 2012
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, I hate to break this to you but I don't know a single working class family that gets their news from the NYT. They can write up all the crap they want, no one reads it. Let me ask you something, did the NYT keep us out of Iraq?

#30     Aug 12, 2012