What is Romneys angle with Paul Ryan?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 11, 2012.

1. You know that's not the way Obama and his media will characterize it.even people in their 40s don't want SS and medicare messed with

#11     Aug 11, 2012
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yes but people in their 40's is NOT the senior vote now is it? I don't care how that coward in the White House portrays Ryan. You know better so shame on you.

You know what people care about in their 40's? JOBS!!!!!!!! No man of above average intelligence believes social security will be solvent in 30 years so it's a moot point what they think of Ryan's plan.

#12     Aug 11, 2012
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Max, Christie is a time bomb. He has a tendency to go off script and say very offensive things. This is the 4th QTR and we are in the red zone. We can't turn the ball over here. All it takes is one remark, one snide comment from Christie in the heat of the moment and this campaign is done. He is not polished enough yet and I think he knows that and that is why he did not run.

The dems can make up whatever lies they want, now Ryan is going to get a national microphone for the first time to address those lies. No one in this damn pathetic country even pays attention to politics so their only knowledge of Ryan is the granny commercials which of course are bullshit. Now the left has to give him a national podium and his voice will be heard. And that debate with Biden? They are going to have carry Biden out in a stretcher when Ryan is done with him.

#13     Aug 11, 2012
  4. Great post.

Ryan, if Mitt is not very very careful could cost some states in the midwest also. We are coming off one of the worst droughts in our history. The last thing ag states want to hear is someone coming in to cut crop insurance.

Obama is going to strike him on this. Wait and see.

#14     Aug 11, 2012

5. I disagree.I think you are underestimating how popular SS and medicare in its current form is to all voters

#15     Aug 11, 2012
  6. Mercor

Mercor

Any one with a brain or is not a Democrat knows SS and Medicare are going to be broke in 20 years

#16     Aug 11, 2012
  7. Correct and anyone between 45 and 55 would be stupid to vote for Ryan.

I watched your video you posted and was't impressed. He's a little smart ass, which I appreciate but comes across like a used car salesman.
    Let me qualify, Ryan is much better than that air head Palin that you guys had last time, so the Republican party is improving a little anyway.

#17     Aug 11, 2012
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

You don't get it either. Once the voters are told the truth that their social security and medicare checks will be paid in worthless dollars they are going to revolt. There is no way we can preserve the value of our currency with 70 trillion in unfunded entitlements. We'll have to print it. Look up Weimar Republic. See the left is very sneaky. They only say that the programs will be around. They are not telling people it will spit out worthless checks. What good does it do for granny to get her 1200 a month if that 1200 is not worth anything. Think AK, think!!!!! Ron Paul has been trying to explain this for years and no one listens. It's not a function of whether or not the actual program will be around. It's a function of value. Would you take a job making 50k a year if the company paid you in monopoly money vs real dollars? Of course not. It's time expose the lie once and for all. I just want people to know the truth. I could give two fucks whether they let that coward stay in the white house. I just want someone to go on the record and tell Americans the truth for once. Enough with the lies.

#18     Aug 11, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Hate to say it, but AK is right, do you really expect the liberal media to give Ryans plan a fair hearing at the table?

The headlines are going to be coming out right off the bat "republicans want to end medicare and SS, and drown granny while they are at it."

Paul Ryan's plan will never get legitimate exposure from these guys......

Meanwhile, Obama and his band of cowards will try to say that both of these plans are doing just fine.....and if we just take benefits from millionaires the system will fix itself....

#19     Aug 11, 2012
  10. Mercor

Mercor

Right now Medicare is loved by its users only because it has unlimited funding. No limitations.

Once Medicare imposes limitations either through Obamacare or just out of necessity , it wont' be as well liked.

#20     Aug 11, 2012