what is romney hiding on tax returns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

At one time many were thinking the same thing about Barrack's BC.

That didn't work out so well for them did it.

#21     Sep 24, 2012
  2. Yes and Obama played that one perfectly, made all the birthers look like fools. Maybe that's Romney"s plan. So I should of add a third choice,
    Either he's hiding something, or he's stupid, or he is cunning and smart. We'll see.

#22     Sep 24, 2012
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Played perfectly if you think wasting millions of taxpayers dollars is ok.
    At least 30 lawsuits were filed using up hours of court time. The state of Hawaii had to hire extra help to deal with the BC requests. Several State attorneys had to go through the process of giving summons to the white house to test state ballet eligibility.

Then 2 years later Obama has a smirky press conference and makes public a long form. What a prick!

#23     Sep 24, 2012
  4. Ahh I don't think Obama filed those lawsuits, correct me if I'm wrong. And yes those who did file the frivolous lawsuits should pay for the costs and fined and jailed. We agree on this Mercor, the birthers are wasteful, vain and selfish and maybe even anti American.

#24     Sep 24, 2012
  5. Mercor

Mercor

I believe only one case was deemed frivolous.
    Since the release of Obama's fake BC there have been very little lawsuits.
    Obama was the cause of these lawsuits. Any citizen has the right to sue. Obama cost the taxpayers millions for no reason.

#25     Sep 24, 2012
  6. CORRECTION, the people who filed the stupid lawsuits cost taxpayers money.
    I just noticed you said fake BC. Are you a birther ?

#26     Sep 24, 2012
  7. Thank your conservative birther buddies for that.Obama released his state certified BC in 2008.

Birther Queen orly tatiz was still at it in Kansas last week

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...sas-ballot/70000545/1?csp=34news#.UFf-FK7SPKQ

Kansas keeps President Obama on November ballot

Kansas officials agreed today to keep President Obama on the state's ballot for November, after a challenge to Obama's birth certificate was dropped.

The GOP-controlled State Objections Board ended its investigation of Obama's birth certificate, which has long been a concern for people who doubt he was born in the United States.

The meeting today to close the matter got heated, and people on both sides of the debate were asked by police to leave.

Joe Montgomery, the Kansan who originally raised concerns about the document, had filed a claim contending Obama is ineligible to serve as president because his father held dual citizenship in Kenya and Britain. Montgomery withdrew his challenge on Friday because of "intimidation directed not only at me, but at people around me," he told the Topeka Capital-Journal.

Obama released his long-form birth certificate in April 2011, which shows he was born in Hawaii. He did so to end what he called "silliness" about the authenticity of his birth certificate and the legitimacy of his presidency.

Orly Taitz, a California woman who is a leading figure in what is known as the "birther" movement, appeared at the Kansas meeting and criticized the board for ignoring challenges to Obama's birth certificate.

The Kansas case drew national headlines last week. It would have been embarrassing for Obama to be dropped from the Kansas ballot because his mother and grandparents are from the state.

#27     Sep 24, 2012
  8. hughb

hughb

There is something in those returns that is bad enough to cost him the election. There's nothing illegal in them, if there were, the IRS would have already known about it. Something along the lines of amnesty sounds about right, and it would explain why he is not releasing them.

#28     Sep 24, 2012
  9. +1

#29     Sep 24, 2012
  10. Mercor

Mercor

I don't care where he was born.
    I believe Obama entered collage as a foreign student. In the same way Squaw Warren used her heritage to get into Harvard.

#30     Sep 24, 2012