What is RICH?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ripley, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Visaria

Visaria

One million dollars. Why? It is enough.

Peace.

:cool:

#31     Oct 8, 2011
  2. I like how you blame leftist for the suffering of the middle class, but sigh... it's actually the elite rich that have been pounding the american middle class into obsolescence. keep voting republican, you deserve all you get.

#32     Oct 8, 2011
  3. SLE:
    Quote from hoodooman:
    Being rich is having enough money to tell your boss to go to hell. I did that 27 years ago and it was the best move that I ever made.

I tell my boss to go to hell every other day and we've been working together for the past 6 years...
    ----------------------------------------------------

And does she still make you wash the dishes, vacuum the house, and clean the toilet?:D

#33     Oct 8, 2011
  4. LeeD

LeeD

By these standards depending on the spending appetite, entering the list of World's 100 richest people may not be rich enough. For some "rich" is being able to say "my yacht is bigger than yours" to other rich people.

#34     Oct 8, 2011
  5. Wealthy is liquid cash at over $100 million USD, 1 tonne of pure gold, 10 million dollars of secure assets non real estate of course, a large yatch to get out of the country in a hurry, a private jet, a small manufacturing facility in India, a wharehouse in Hong Kong for a import/ export bussiness. A town house in Switzarland etc.etc. A billion is rich a million is $&%#. A million dollars is nothing nowadays.

Welcome to Neo Fuedalism,

Akuma

#35     Oct 8, 2011
  6. januson

januson

Rich is being able to threat everybody equal.

Rich is being able to offer his last meal to a stranger.

Rich is being able to be happy without another one suffering.

Rich is being able to share knowledge and wisdom with everyone.

Rich is being able to laugh at illusionary economists.

Rich is being able to live the life as a one shot.

#36     Oct 8, 2011
  7. Ash1972

Ash1972

If you are a James Bond villain.

One MEEELION dollars, Mr Bond, mwah ha ha ha ha!

#37     Oct 8, 2011
  8. LeeD

LeeD

1) I presume you meant "treat" not "threaten"

2) Sucking up to some people while behaving arrogantly to others is a personal choice that has little to do with wealth. In fact, there is strong evidence that treating rich, famous, beautiful and powerful people the same way as anyone else goes a long way towards advancing one's career and wealth.

3) Treating everyone equally in the strict sense is not a good thing. You would expect to treat people with whome you are close (friends, family, colleagues) and especially those you can trust better than strangers.

#38     Oct 8, 2011
  9. 1 trillion nothing less.............

Zimbabwe dollars of course.

#39     Oct 8, 2011
  10. My children are more wise in their life and greater contribution to society than me.

#40     Oct 8, 2011