What is Motivation in Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Laura48

Laura48

That's great! So far, how successful have you been in achieving those goals?

#41     Feb 16, 2021
  2. Andrew_87

Andrew_87

That thirst of being independent is the major motivation for all I think, who minds extra income. The only point to focus on is to use this thirst only as motivation and not become greedy.

#42     Feb 16, 2021
  3. Tarei

Tarei

Profit is the main motivation, I think, for everyone. And when I first made a decent income trading with the broker Expertoption, it became more motivated for me to do better. And the conditions are right.

#43     Feb 16, 2021
  4. Laura48

Laura48

I am hearing about this broker for the first time, what regulations do they hold?

#44     Feb 17, 2021
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. Dr_Trade

Dr_Trade

For me motivation in trading is to achieve financial freedom before turning 40.

#45     Feb 17, 2021
  6. Riley.R

Riley.R

So how is your trading going so far?

#46     Feb 18, 2021
  7. Oghmaron

Oghmaron

It is impossible to achieve any result without having certain goals and motivation in front of you, this should motivate you to action.

#47     Mar 11, 2021
  8. Esha.J

Esha.J

To have a competent and well-rounded career, it is necessary to have an inspiration that goes beyond just financial reasons. By being inspired solely by money, you will never make the necessary effort to become successful. Also, your specific concerns in the markets should speculate what is important to you.

#48     Apr 2, 2021
  9. i always try to keep motivate myself by my good habit , actually habit is a thing that always lead us each an every second.

#49     Apr 5, 2021
  10. Ekolpok

Ekolpok

Everyone comes into the atmosphere with a specific purpose: these goals should be your motivation in order to succeed.

#50     Apr 12, 2021