What is Motivation in Trading?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Coner1980, Jun 29, 2020.

1. The hope of earning more motivated to trade.

#21     Jul 9, 2020
  2. kriskon

kriskon

For me, the main motivation in trading is the result. In my opinion, this is the best motivation for work.

#22     Jul 10, 2020
    Dwayne likes this.
  3. Dwayne

Dwayne

Same with me. Whether the results are positive or negative, profits motivate you to do better and losses on the other hand are devastating initially but ultimately work as a negative motivator to do even better to avoid them in future.

#23     Jul 15, 2020
  4. You need to have some motivation in trading. If it is not specific, you’re just wasting your time.

#24     Aug 7, 2020
  5. Esha...you post so much BS...why do I read your posts? I am convinced that you do not trade a penny...

ES

#25     Sep 8, 2020
    themickey likes this.
  6. tedmos38

tedmos38

Obviously the profits!! They motivate a lot. However, do not get dragged with emotions if you made a profit otherwise, it might demotivate you once again :p haha

#26     Sep 30, 2020
  7. Wolfe_tr

Wolfe_tr

Haha! That's right, profits are a great motivation.
    But yeah, profits, if not handled properly, can mar the overall account, so need to be careful.

#27     Oct 1, 2020
  8. Kodakoto

Kodakoto

The main motivation for me to work at Forex was the lack of attachment to a clear workplace. After all, by and large, only the Internet is needed and that's it.

#28     Jan 17, 2021
  9. Burigelv

Burigelv

I think for many it is the motivation to work in this area.

#29     Jan 25, 2021
  10. navyelite

navyelite

Trading can help us to make healthy profits just by sitting at one place, this is the biggest motivation itself. But it only meant for those who are willing to put their time and efforts into it.

#30     Feb 2, 2021