What is Logical?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ubertuber, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That's total bullshit Tums.

You can delete my posts from ProfLogic's thread ... I really don't care if those noobs follow his weak ass system or not.

But don't delete my posts from this thread, it is after all, a thread which is designed to question his system, which I do have a right to do, after all IT IS A FREE WORLD.

#51     Feb 7, 2009
  2. So lets see.

ProfLogic's System:

a) Cannot be proven to be profitable (with any amount of money, large or small).

b) Cannot find the trend - (see Friday's action on his very own thread).

c) Is so weak that, instead of proving it actually works in the real world, he has to cry to the moderators in this virtual world instead of proving that it actually works in the real one.

Yawn, so many weak and pathetic trading systems being offered for free on ET, what's a noob to do? :p :D

so weak ... :)

#52     Feb 7, 2009
  3. I can not only find the trend I am the only person I know of that can objectively define it. I simply don't use terms like "uptrend and downtrend". I do not trade trends, I trade the price movement of futures contracts and shares of stocks. I do not know a single broker that pays profit on, "trend".

I'm profitable trading it but that doesn't mean you will be. Hell you can't afford to test a free system. It COULD BE the best system ever created but you can't afford or are incapable of testing it for yourself . . . what a shame. Much easier to simply run your mouth making a total fool of yourself.

#53     Feb 8, 2009
  4. Tums

Tums

You were NOT questioning his system.
    You were engaging in sabotaging activities.

My system is very simple and easy to understand:
    You trash a thread, You lose ALL privileges in ALL FORUM.
    No exceptions, no mercy, no further warnings.

#54     Feb 8, 2009
  5. yeah yeah yeah, sleepy time, crybaby. :(

#55     Feb 8, 2009
  6. NYC 2 weeks . . . see ya there?

#56     Feb 8, 2009
  7. Tums

Tums

make up your mind,
    do you want to post here? or post there?

Your life, your choice.

#57     Feb 8, 2009
  8. OK fine.

Here are my simple and straightforward questions for his sytem:

a) Are there any students trading the system profitably, if so, what types of results are they getting?

Now that is a legitmate question. In fact, FuturesTruth is a website designed to track the performance of systems, so obviously people have a desire to have this information. :p

b) What was the trend on Friday?

See, another simple question.

c) Why spend all of your time arguing over the internet to prove your system is right and engaging the moderators and site owner in questionable activitives when you could just prove the legtimacy of your system - except that you can't.

P.S. Not that I really give a fuck if ProfLogic has my IP address or not ... like I said, if he wants some, he can come get some.

#58     Feb 8, 2009
  9. Oh, now you're being silly.

I'm obviously posting here and not posting there.

If they want to believe they saw a downtrend on Friday ... that's fine with me. :D

But we can discuss the system legitimately here in this thread, that is on-topic and the questions are relevant for anyone who has anything remotely resembling critical facilities or has legitimate questions for a system that is ... confusing, obscure and oftimes inscrutable.

#59     Feb 8, 2009
  10. Drop me a PM about where and when you want to meet.

Goody :cool:

#60     Feb 8, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.