What is Logical?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ubertuber, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sushi

Sushi

Please be careful. This isn't a game for scared money and you will lose regardless of what the rose callored gurus tell you. Please friend think with real logic

#41     Feb 7, 2009
  2. First you falsely accuse me of ripping off Jack Hershey and having the FCC force me to do . . . something. (The FCC is the Federal Communications Commission).

Then you falsely accuse me of being Jack Hershey.

Then you accuse people of the exact same actions you are dispensing on this forum . . . hostility. No one has been hostile toward you. Questioned your motives yes, but not hostile.

Then you are asked to simply try the free information yourself, post the charts of your conclusions and we will all then bow to your vast and superior intellect in proving all of us wrong. The result, you ignore the question proving it is beyond your capabillities.

Insearch even asked you a couple questions regarding your tested outcomes as they apply to this method and you have ignored them as well . . . expected.

Lastly you ridicule consistency . . . pathetic.

Good luck to you.

#42     Feb 7, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

Hehehehe. This logic guy needs to be in mad magazine if it wasn't so sad.

Documented??! Only one person total even claimed to make money with the nonsense gurus method. Only one. Who just happened to sound like logic heself. Yet traders still follow when only one person will support even that person got hostile very hostile. Modertors defend the known non paying vendor from any specific question this is a total joke.

#43     Feb 7, 2009
  4. You're the one spouting off about "kicking tires". Grab your testicles and get behind the wheel for a change . . . or is the tires as close to "the experience" as you want to get?

#44     Feb 7, 2009
  5. Still incapable of trading and answering questions yourself I see . . .

My 8 year old has more common sense than you do.

#45     Feb 7, 2009
  6. Sorry ubertuber, but your question will never be answered.

ProfLogic has gone crying to the moderators when asked simple questions about how his system determines the trend and whether it is profitable or not.

LOL - pathectic. :eek: :D :p

See ya clowns!

#46     Feb 7, 2009
  7. Blah blah bhalh.

Waste a time if you can't find the trend and you can't even show that it is profitable.

Basic common sense folks, just basic common sense.

P.S. Stop deleting my Posts Tums, maybe if you didn't spend all of your time following Gurus who never prove their system you might actually have a clue, about trading and a few other things in life. :eek: :)

#47     Feb 7, 2009
  8. Hey folks, here's a PM Proflogic just sent me:

I won't bother replying to him via PM, I'll just post it here:

Come get some if you think you want some, we can take this anyplace you think you want to. You ain't gonna do shit except cry, you little bitch.

Oh, and btw, if you people seriously think I am rcanfiel or cerealkiller ... whoever the fuck he is, you don't have a fucking clue.

P.S. A pity your system is so piss-poor, you can't find a trend (when it is obvious as the light-of-day) or actually prove this crap works with real money.

P.P.S. You'are a fucking crybaby ProfLogic.

#48     Feb 7, 2009
  9. Tums

Tums

I really don't care what value you have in your posts.
    If you sabotage another thread because you do not see the value in their efforts,
    then you lose your privilege to post, IN ALL FORUMS.
    This is a free World.

#49     Feb 7, 2009
  10. ProfLogic System = Weak ass trading. :p

#50     Feb 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.