What is Logical?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ubertuber, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^
    If you a Christian and do not believe in Buddha then go to church and go in peace.
    If you believe in Buddhism and not in Christianity then go to a temple and go in peace.
    If you are a Hindu and don't believe in Buddhism or Christianity then go a temple and go in peace.
    If you are a Muslum and don't believe in Buddhism, Hinduism or Christianity then go a mosque and go in peace.

Does it make one feels good to be mean spirited and become a disruption in someones day to day existence?

Why is it always necessary for those that believe . . . anything . . . to be asked to prove their beliefs to others?

Why is it that when someone finds something that someone else has been searching for . . . the seeker condemns and ridicules the other?

Human nature is amazing at times. Oh, I will not respond further to those whose only purpose is to be a distraction to real life.

#31     Feb 6, 2009
  2. ^
    When you test it yourself then your comments have some meaning . . . until then you are just another individual commenting on things you have no first hand knowledge of.

#32     Feb 6, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

^

These are outright lies. We all know that profligic runs am extesive seminar business for profit teaching this unproven method . Prove me wrong

#33     Feb 6, 2009
  4. ^
    I would be glad to prove you wrong.
    PM me your physical address and I will send you all the information you require to answer all of your questions you have about me.

#34     Feb 6, 2009
  5. Sushi

Sushi

^
    Well only one person came forward saying this backward looking method is profitable. Not to mention this person seemed muck like the profligic seminar guru.

Threats and talk of cleaning up the thread when proof is requested. Very cult like. No wonder you people make no money

Group hug now! The heretic will be silenced!

By the way tums. Why do you let a known vendor spam this site without paying the fee? Baron should be aware

#35     Feb 6, 2009
  6. ^
    Hi Sushi,

I've no doubt you are a successful trader.

My question to you is this. Did you go through the first few pages of this thread and experiment with just the past 10-15 days and establish that the method doesn't make money?

Can you post some charts of your experiment and show us that the method doesn't work?

#36     Feb 6, 2009
  7. ^
    See my reply to Sushi . . .

do you have something to offer in terms of education other than showing us your blotters?

If not, then you have no business in this thread . . . what is your beef with the Prof?

#37     Feb 6, 2009
  8. ^
    I'm guessing that's a no, in terms of education!

Honestly, I've very little resources and very difficult times right now, so it won't be easy for people to get anything from me . . .

#38     Feb 6, 2009
  9. Sushi

Sushi

^
    Truth is all vendors use bait to lure in noobs. Free info. Free seminar. Free book. Whatzaever. Fact tis. No one is profitable using this method. Only one guy came forward who is likely the vendor himself alias. When ya can't make it work get ready for the seminar pitch. Clever way to get free marketing in this site. Why the urge to teach anyway? Sumting fishy in these perts. Dontcha think

#39     Feb 6, 2009
  10. Sushi

Sushi

This tis just too funny as noobs struggle to hang onto anyone who repeats the same thing again and again. Now the guy is somehow talking religion comparing it to a trading system. Talk about confused logic

#40     Feb 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.