What is Logical?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ubertuber, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whisky

Whisky

^
    Here's a simple answer for your simple question:

What money I make or not make is none of your business.

JW

#21     Feb 6, 2009
  2. ^
    Whiskey answered your question . . . you just didn't like the answer.

#22     Feb 6, 2009
  3. Sushi

Sushi

^
    Why the hostility? Pointing out the truth about this method hurts your feelings? It's a tough world out there and some of us need more than petty pictures and guru claims to survive. Once again. Anyone making money with this stuff and please no profligic or alias claims. Tjankyou

#23     Feb 6, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

^
    Yes. He answered. I will take his word for it. Anyone else? The astrology trading site also has people claiming they make money with astrotrading. Need to see some more moneymakers here as system tests out

#24     Feb 6, 2009
  5. Whisky

Whisky

^
    Moderator please feel free to erase everything after 11:17 today.

Thanks.

JW

#25     Feb 6, 2009
  6. Wi!s0n

Wi!s0n

^
    I can't believe I've made a total of 2 (now 3) posts on eliteltrader and wasted them on a loser that calls himself mandelbrotset and suhsi and a bunch of other names, sorry folks.

#26     Feb 6, 2009
  7. Sushi

Sushi

^

Truth hurts. But must be faced or noobs will be eaten alive

#27     Feb 6, 2009
  8. Whisky

Whisky

^
    Here:

After programming and testing extensively, I have reached the conclusion that this method will not work for you. I'm however making money with it.

I do not have anything to prove to you or convince you of anything, as I'm not selling anything, and nobody on this thread is selling anything.

Now, will you please go and continue your tire-kicking elsewhere?

I know you can't help yourself staying here however and your next post will prove my point that wasting time on you is just that: A waste.

JW

#28     Feb 6, 2009
  9. pismo10

pismo10

^
    There are some strange people on ET...

#29     Feb 6, 2009
  10. ^
    I was wondering when it would start. Any time there is a thread that people enjoy and/or learn something from, there are others who feel the need to disrupt/disparage it.
    For those who don't believe in this methodology just leave, nobody will be offended, I'm sure. Allow those people who do want to learn/understand it to do so in peace.

Tim

#30     Feb 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.