What is Logical?

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by ubertuber, Jan 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sushi

Sushi

^
    There ain't any. Back dated and annodated charts only work to sale clases to noobs Hershey may be same guy as perfect trader logic I defy you to have one unsolited actual success story from Hershey logic

#11     Jan 21, 2009
  2. Sushi

Sushi

^
    No. Tat make no sense for logic to sent list of happy customers. Let us here it from regular elte members about there sucess I bet de are nun zero zip nada.

#12     Jan 21, 2009
  3. ^
    With respect to El Guapo the intent of this thread is NETWORKING with USERS..."and other insights that are not directly from the author. (no offense intended)"

See you in another thread and let me close by thanking you for transferring ownership of your methodology to the Public Domain.

#13     Jan 22, 2009
  4. Sushi

Sushi

^
    Is anyone actualyy making money with this stuff? Seems like mental masterbation for those of us who really trade. Pretty pictures and stuff. Winners in the mta contest!

If you make money consistently with this let us know and profligic claims do not count.

#14     Feb 6, 2009
  5. Whisky

Whisky

^
    I make money with it, and I don't care for your trades or your masturbation comments.

JW

#15     Feb 6, 2009
  6. Wi!s0n

Wi!s0n

^
    Sushi,
    I recognize your threatening tone from other posts. No one owes you an accounting of this or any other methodology. If you are a "real trader" go trade. If you are really a professional, successful trader you will have no agenda here and you will leave.

#16     Feb 6, 2009
  7. Whisky

Whisky

^
    I'd like to moderate this thread to erase really non-relevant-useless crap like yours and sushi's.

JW

#17     Feb 6, 2009
  8. pismo10

pismo10

^
    There is really no moderation on ET.

#18     Feb 6, 2009
  9. Sushi

Sushi

^
    Thank you. I apologize for the crude language. How long have you made money with the method?

#19     Feb 6, 2009
  10. Wi!s0n

Wi!s0n

^
    This is the same person with many alias's. He is inflammatory and contentious and needs to be censured now.

#20     Feb 6, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.