What is "Jack Hershey's Method"?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TorontoTrader2, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Indeed. And up is down.

(Oh, the profundity!)

#21     Mar 27, 2007
  2. not taking either side here when I say this but its easy enough to test Jacks method yourself.

Theres a list of the stocks on their watchlist. It gives the dryup volume and the breakout volume so you can just check yourself if it works.

Doesnt take much time.

http://networknt.com/wiki/index.php?title=Final_Universe

#22     Mar 27, 2007
  3. i dont follow it closely enough to know about those claims.

I spent some time learning it and now I selectively use it ( whic obviously goes against their 'rules')

The trends lines of FTT as they call it..are standard TA procedure..nothing new there.

The volume dryup and breakoput volume are really good indicators that I had never seen elsewhere.

Syick it in your bag of tricks along with Stoch/Macd.etc

thats what I do

#23     Mar 27, 2007
  4. AussieBBBQ

AussieBBBQ Biggest Idiot on ET

You're so fricking lazy. Either do due dilignece on YOUR OWN of STFU. Stop whining day after day. Do you even trade? I'm starting to think no is the answer.

#24     Mar 27, 2007
  5. Are you denying the importance of semantics when Jack has posted thousands of times here?
    Jack is into semantics.

#25     Mar 27, 2007
  6. virgin

virgin

Thousands of posts on message boards, if he was any serious he would have a website , looks like 3 times daily range is not enough to buy a website :D

#26     Mar 27, 2007
  7. Yes I am denying the importance of semantics when it comes to a incorrect choice of words.

I understand how the Hershey method works..I ackknowledge it works. I understand it is not predictive .

I used the word predictive..shoot me.

As for Jack being into semantics.. I have a lot fo respect for Jack and his methods. I think hes quite smart. I also think he lkes to be difficult just to be difficult.

Im proud to not be a mindless Hershey zombie but simply a trader who appreciates good indicators like jacks

#27     Mar 27, 2007
  8. AussieBBBQ

AussieBBBQ Biggest Idiot on ET

You're impersonating me, I signed up first. You've just posted more.

#28     Mar 27, 2007
  9. He has a free website but hasn't maintained it. Lack of interest? Not enough dough to market it?
    http://hersheyuniverse.blogspot.com/

#29     Mar 27, 2007
  10. I do not need to do any due diligence on Jack's method to know that I will not make 3 times the daily range, 4-7% daily on my account equity, and all the while with no losses. Similarly, I do not need to do any due diligence on a 4-volume instructional program on how to turn shit into gold. No doubt, you are already on volume 2.

#30     Mar 27, 2007