what is hedging?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by yana hansen, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Kodakoto

Kodakoto

Despite the fact that hedging is quite an effective thing here, it is still difficult for me to work with it.

#31     Mar 22, 2021
  2. Hedging is a type of risk management strategy that is employed to offset losses in investments by taking an opposite position in a related asset.

#32     Apr 7, 2021
  3. hedging is a very common approach to reduce the losses amount but most of the brokers right now dont allow their trading platform.

#33     Apr 7, 2021
  4. How often do you hedge your positions?

#34     Apr 8, 2021
  5. Kajir

Kajir

Hedging is another 1 meter from how you can secure your trade, but I think it is less common among traders.

#35     Apr 9, 2021
  6. They probably have hedged 0 times and will hedge 0 times in future too. No one has so far answered anything substantial to hedging. I am wondering it doesn't exist in its true word meaning at all.

#36     Apr 11, 2021
  7. I think need to check whether the broker allows hedging or not because there is a broker that has strict rules for the trader, like as don't allow hedging and scalping.

#37     Apr 11, 2021
  8. Hedging is not something a broker allows or not. And scalping is different from hedging. You are very far from answer seems like.

#38     Apr 11, 2021
  9. maxinger

maxinger

Hedging is the unwillingness to cut / minimise loss when the market goes against you.

#39     Apr 11, 2021
  10. Stehan

Stehan

The hedging technique is quite interesting, but you need not know how to work and, before applying, study it thoroughly.

#40     Apr 12, 2021