What is happining to the people of Morocco

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Mar 3, 2011.

1. The Video you are about to watch is petrifying and it shows the level dictatorship regimes are willing to go down to put down the people's decent. You will see packs of animals, in the shape of what looks like humans, beat women and children to death. The king of Morocco is a good friend of the US so you will not see Clinton taking to the media and condemning or threatening his regime. Also, you will never ever see your news networks reporting on what is happening there. This Video is not for the faint of heart, I really mean it!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ChYpIqJcC3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

my heart aches when i see this stuff, sameeh. i am so sorry your people have to suffer like this. may Allah, God or whatever name you refer to Him as ease their suffering.

3. You know what Tsing? I am not the kind of guy who cries matter of fact; I really do not remember the last time I did! When I saw how one of the dictator's criminals dislocates the child's hand, I couldn't stop myself from doing so. How can anyone, no matter how corrupt, do that to a child?

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

the only answer i can come up with is a person with true, unmistakable evil in his heart. my only prayer is that there is a justice that awaits this person somewhere, in this life or the next, that pays them back ten-fold for their crimes.

5. Me too. I am also sorry sameeh people have to suffer like this from the hands of sameeh people. Of course sameeh had to somehow blame it on Clinton (and I guess the US)... as long as sameeh and his people keep looking for someone to blame instead of realizing that they are the problem, nothing will change in the Middle East and his people will continue, beating, torturing, kidnapping, murdering his people (and not just his people).

6. Sameeh, we don't reallly care what's happening to the people of Morocco. We westerners have our own problems, in western nations. We don't care about Morocco, they don't have any oil. The rest of the shit hole muslims states would also be stone age shit holes if they couldn't pull money out of the ground as well. Perhaps you should do the right thing, leave the west (you know since you care so much about "foreign populations" invading lands which they "don't belong in) and go help your muslim brothers in Morocco. It's the only ethical thing to do. We're worried more about Western nations in harm's way, you know, like Israel...

7. losfer

losfer

sameeh this was not shoot in morocco , more likely in turkey , the kurdistan region , look at the cops it says polis on their uniform , in morocco it is written in french ( police) , plus look at the shops the writting is neither arabic or french
    check your info before posting please