What is all this Dak Prescott MVP talk?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by wildchild, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Career is not over as you can recover from that...season is defintiely over and he has the next 10 months to recover from surgery and get the strength back in his ankle.

He was putting together a monster stat year...

#11     Oct 12, 2020
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Yeah...Remember Alex Smith? Wasn't it just two years ago his leg broke in 5 dimensions? He hit the field last week for a couple of snaps. :)

#12     Oct 20, 2020
  3. Yeah his injury was akin to Joe Theismann and then he had an infection after surgery where he lost skin all over a part of his leg they had to graft from elsewhere. It was a pretty sick injury adding on the infection that almost cost him his leg.

Dak just broke his ankle which was repaired already and will just take many months in a cast and then a boot and then getting strength back.

The team was having such defensive issues before he went down and then lost all their heart in a piss poor showing against the Cardinals. Making mistakes high school players make...

#13     Oct 21, 2020
  4. I just posted this in another thread but it needs repeating:

I believe I read that Dallas might have their first winning streak this year of "2" if they win on Thanksgiving.

What a horrible club they have this year. :p

Not sure if Prescott will win MVP this year.

#14     Nov 23, 2020