What is a "proper Negro"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

No problem there, RCG is a Registered Enema technician.

:D And he loves his "work".

#51     Oct 22, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Because people who carry around uncomfortable secrets almost always feel better when they unburden those secrets. This is true of human behavior in general, not just sexual guilt like yours.

#52     Oct 23, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Sorry if I mistook you for one of your fellow travellers. Most tea partyers are theocratic goobers, that's been verified. As far the Federal government having no say, that's bullshit. Jim Crow proved that individual states can't be trusted with enforcing human rights, and a woman's control over her own pregnancy during the first two trimesters has been determined to be her right. If you don't like it, tough. Being anti-abortion means not getting any yourself, it doesn't mean forcing other people to comply with your lifestyle.

#53     Oct 23, 2011
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

Genesis is self-contradictory, but I really don't expect somebody as oblivious as you to pick up on that.

#54     Oct 23, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Again sounds like you speak from experience, I don't have any secrets.

#55     Oct 23, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, I speak from basic logic, something I'm well aware you have no real familiarity with.

#56     Oct 23, 2011
  7. Mercor

Mercor

www.adl.org/hate-patrol/racism.asp

Racism has existed throughout human history. ... by another -- or the belief that another person is less than human... It has influenced wars, slavery, the formation of nations, and legal codes. ... of the racist belief that Black Africans were less fully human than white Europeans and their descendants. ...

Most slaves were conceived and born as property of its "Master"

#57     Oct 23, 2011
  8. Mercor

Mercor

The Confederacy, Jim Crow laws and the KKK all have their DNA from the Democratic party.

The Republican parties DNA is about freedom from Government and trust in the individual.

Now that the Republicans have taking over the south over one million Blacks have left the Northern Democratic racist segregated cities to go back to the South. Tired of poor schools and police brutality. Tired of being cutoff from economic opportunity they are fleeing to the new Republican
    South.

#58     Oct 23, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Since when?:confused:

#59     Oct 23, 2011
  10. Good argument, Chicago and Detroit have had a big loss in black population.

However, the argument has a flaw. It has been pointed out before here in this astute forum. The dems made a fundamental paradigm shift. I am too lazy to Google which dem President did that, but it did happen. All the dixiecrats went to the pubs where they represent the hard right of the GOP, led by their mouthpiece, Rush Limbaugh. I know you knew that Mercor, but since you put it out there, I felt the need to tell you that I knew that too.

#60     Oct 23, 2011