What is a "proper Negro"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Huh? most likely a software malfunction.

No, it's just that gaydom is the worst insult I know of. If you know of a better insult than "men" sucking dick I'm all ears.
    You sound like you speak from experience. When was it you came out kunt?

#41     Oct 22, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

I don't know anything about being gay but I can imagine worse things. Pedophilia for example. Are you still molesting your daughter?

#42     Oct 22, 2011
  3. rew

rew

I'm an agnostic, you left wing goober. It is clear under our Constitution that the federal government has no authority to make abortion law, and that that is a matter for the states.

Show me one place, goober, where I have promoted any sort of theocratic horseshit.

#43     Oct 22, 2011
  4. Eight

Eight

Genesis is a fantastic read... the odd thing is, I read it just on a literal level, looked around, and wow, it has the best explanations for everything I see... all the other stuff is laughable really...

Liberals absolutely will not, cannot give up the abortion thingy. 80% of abortions are in Black inner city reservations. If Whities found that Blacks were not only getting a free ride cradle to grave but they were going to overrun everything by having more children there would be blowback...

Big government is horrendously expensive and currently the US govt's taxation is riding the economy into the ground.

#44     Oct 22, 2011
  5. A scientific textbook called “Basics of Biology” gives five characteristics of living things; these five criteria are found in all modern elementary scientific textbooks:

1. Living things are highly organized.

2. All living things have an ability to acquire materials and energy.

3. All living things have an ability to respond to their environment.

4. All living things have an ability to reproduce.

5. All living things have an ability to adapt.

According to this elementary definition of life, life begins at fertilization, when a sperm unites with an oocyte. From this moment, the being is highly organized, has the ability to acquire materials and energy, has the ability to respond to his or her environment, has the ability to adapt, and has the ability to reproduce (the cells divide, then divide again, etc., and barring pathology and pending reproductive maturity has the potential to reproduce other members of the species). Non-living things do not do these things. Even before the mother is aware that she is pregnant, a distinct, unique life has begun his or her existence inside her.

Furthermore, that life is unquestionably human. A human being is a member of the species homo sapiens. Human beings are products of conception, which is when a human male sperm unites with a human female oocyte (egg). When humans procreate, they don’t make non-humans like slugs, monkeys, cactuses, bacteria, or any such thing. Emperically-verifiable proof is as close as your nearest abortion clinic: send a sample of an aborted fetus to a laboratory and have them test the DNA to see if its human or not. Genetically, a new human being comes into existence from the earliest moment of conception.

According to Webster’s Seventh New Collegiate Dictionary, a person is “a human being.” Attempts to render an entire class of human beings as “non-persons” based upon arbitrary qualities such as age and place of residence in order to discriminate against them is immoral and unjust. History is full of infamous examples of governments legalizing the discrimination of an entire class of human beings by rendering them “non-persons.” Jews were rendered “sub-humans” in Germany in the 1940’s and colonial slaveowners bought and sold Africans as “property.” As a matter of fact, the Supreme Court in 1857 ruled that Dred Scott, a black slave, was not a “person” with rights but the “property” of his master. Was the Court wrong then? Of course! The Supreme Court of 1973 that legalized abortion nationwide with its Roe v. Wade decision was just as immoral and unjust. They dehumanized an entire class of human beings in order to legitimize wholesale discrimination against them. Abortion may go down in history as the greatest human rights abuse of all time.

As our nation’s founding documents make clear, the right to life is God-given and inalienable. The right to live cannot be legitimately usurped by men. No man, no government has the right to deprive one of life or liberty without a trial by jury, regardless of skin color, age, stage of development, level of dependence upon others for survival, or place of residence.

#45     Oct 22, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

then how are YOU so confident it feels good to "come out"?
    So were you molested as a child, and apparently dropped on your head as well
    Never did.

#46     Oct 22, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Go Liberals!

#47     Oct 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

A flaming liberal male nurse wearing a skirt and dreadlocks, on his knees blowing a white doctor in the broom closet.

#48     Oct 22, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

But.....how do they figure out who is going to be the guy? They're both girly boys. And, don't hey get constipated with all that......well, you know? I guess I don't want to know. :confused: :confused:

#49     Oct 22, 2011
  10. Beautiful example of what I was speaking about in another thread. See how he speaks in generalizations. This is the most basic of thinking. He is not able to differentiate between groups and cases by case scenarios.

Fascinating study.

Inner city blacks live on reservations, they all....ALL of them get a free ride. So he has not done his homework. He does not know that if you get a job you will have to pay rent. He does not know that job seeking is monitored. He does not know that many in that environment do pay rent. He is a moron for being mentally lazy.

He thinks that blacks, and most likely all people of color, breed indiscriminately. He has never been to rural white America, where there are very large families, many of whom are on assistance of some kind.

Fine example of mental laziness is directly proportional to racist attitudes and beliefs. Eight, thank you very much:)

#50     Oct 22, 2011