What is a "proper Negro"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

This might just be the dumbest post of the day.

#21     Oct 22, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

No, almost anything you post is bound to be dumber. I'm amused that you're too slow to follow the logic that led to that conclusion. :D

#22     Oct 22, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

R2D2 is full of them. They are funnier and more stupid than the Rictor Quote Of The Day.

#23     Oct 22, 2011
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

This is a settled issue, because Roe v. Wade was a brilliant decision. A fetus is not a person, just like an acorn is not an oak tree. The only arguments against abortion all stem from theocratic bullshit.

Your analogy to slavery is both stupid and evil. Slaves were independent people before they were enslaved. No reasonable person can seriously argue that this applies to fetuses as well. Case closed.

#24     Oct 22, 2011
  5. pspr

pspr

See what I mean? Just nonsense.

#25     Oct 22, 2011
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's possible I'm telling you something you've heard before but here it is anyway: a fetus is not a person. A person has brainwave activity. Are you familiar with the expression "brain death"? It means all brainwave activity has stopped, so that person is legally dead. So if legal death is cessation of brainwave activity, then human life doesn't start until brainwave activity begins. Roe v. Wade was a brilliant decision that took this into account. You get a person in the third trimester, not at conception. Even the ancient Hebrews who spawned Christianity knew this much about human development. Only modern Christians are stupid enough to believe that humanity-at-conception bullshit.

#26     Oct 22, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

As Jim Crow proved, human rights are too important to be left up to individual states. A woman's reproductive rights supercede Alabama's interests.

I've never met a male anti-abortionist who wasn't an autocrat wrt women. It's very simple: if you don't like abortions, then don't have one. Now since men can't have abortions, it boils down to misogynistic thugs trying to impose their own wills on those who can and do get pregnant. Fuck 'em and their theocratic bullshit.

#27     Oct 22, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Spoken like a true feminist. You go girl!

#28     Oct 22, 2011
  9. Definitely. From monitoring hate sites I became aware that "states right" is newspeak for allowing the return of the Confederacy. That is why states must have federal oversight in some areas. White supremacists have gotten sophisticated these days, and no longer parade around in white sheets. One them might become governor one day. There has to be a check against that.

#29     Oct 22, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

I'm a humanist, bitch. But I'm not stupid enough to believe everybody is worth saving. I have no compassion for sociopaths and similar scum.

#30     Oct 22, 2011