What is a "proper Negro"?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Bring back the good 'ole days!

#11     Oct 22, 2011
  2. kut2k2

kut2k2

Right, you goobers want the guvmint out of everybody's bizzness. Except a woman's womb of course. Gotta have the guvmint in every womb, it say so somewheres in the Bible. :p

Oh yeah, gotta have the Book of Genesis taught in every biology class. I sure that be somewheres in the Bible too.

Pretty soon you "small guvmint" shit-talkers will enforce mandatory church attendance, and mandatory titheing, yada yada yada.

The truth is, you're not against all big government, you're just against big government that doesn't promote your theocratic horseshit.

#12     Oct 22, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Cain found this out the hard way when he tried to reasonably argue that having a smaller and nonintrusive government meant being pro-choice. He hadn't figured out that "small government" is just teavangelist code for "trampling on everybody else's rights."

#13     Oct 22, 2011
  4. Really? I'm sure that you pronounce it wrong [right English aask]
    Anyway nato should bombing america at any time negro rebels start calling for their rights.

#14     Oct 22, 2011
  5. Mercor

Mercor

The basis of the argument is whether a fetus has rights of Due Process like all persons or if a fetus is just property of its "owner". I hope we are well past the days when a person who seems different then us can be considered property only based on dependency.

#15     Oct 22, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

The only logical response to your ramblings is, "You're An Idiot!".

#16     Oct 22, 2011
  7. Abortion is a medical procedure. Every other medical procedure is regulated by the states. Most conservatives take the position that abortion also should be a matter of state regulation, as it concerns two matters that are purely within the states' authority under our federal system, namely medicine and criminal law.

Even liberal constitutional scholars recognize that Roe v. Wade is a joke of a decision, based not on constitutional principles but raw judicial fiat.

In saying that pro choice was a conservative position, Cain displayed the lack of depth that concerns me about him as a possible candidate. Legitimate conservatives can have a range of views on how abortion should be regulated, but I don't believe any true conservative can argue that it is not a matter for the states to decide.

#17     Oct 22, 2011
  8. A woman has the right to do what she wants with her body...but that being said, she doesnt have the right to destroy her unborn baby because thats not her body. It has completely different DNA which means its a completely different human being and no human has the right to do something to harm another human.

#18     Oct 22, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

I've never fully understood why liberals are in favor of pro-choice. You would think they would want to pop out as many new liberal voters as they can!

#19     Oct 22, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

And vote for Obama.

#20     Oct 22, 2011