What is a market?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by NoMoreOptions, Mar 8, 2004.

1. vega

vega

I don't know what he's on, but I'm pretty sure if he quit the street prices for those drugs would be cut in half.:p

Vega:D

#11     Mar 10, 2004
  2. Imagine you are a founder of a company who is trying create a market. You know you started it with a little, not necessarily a little just to what you have or will devote, but only a little comparing to what you will get from outsiders. You do you things and talk to outsider VC to do business with you. It costs you some. But remember you started with a little but now you have VC's money. Then one day, you track more outsider when your market is listed in a bond and a stock exchange to track more outsiders. It costs your some, but remember you started with just a little. This time, old outsiders become insiders and to help to track more outsiders. Some acts as guardians. Now you and your guardians fluctuate the price to make outsiders do business with you at your favorite prices that help you earn money one way or another. No matter the price of your market is $0.01 or $1000 a piece, it all doesn't matter as long as there is outside interest. It costs your some, earn more or less, but remember you started with just a little. You have no fear and always make your customer comfortable.

This is a market of yours.

#12     Mar 10, 2004
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Why am I reminded of Gollum? :confused:

#13     Mar 10, 2004
  4. vega

vega

Dear Moderator,

Point taken, probably went too far, but couldn't help myself:p

Vega:D

#14     Mar 10, 2004