What is a good looking girls prime motivation?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChkitOut, Nov 6, 2012.

1. In general, a guy wants mostly looks and some relative sanity in a women. Thats about it.

As a girl with a pretty face and nice body, knowing that every guy on the planet wants to bang you, what is her primary motive in the mating game?

2. simply put... she wants to be degraded.. and spend the rest of her life trying to please and get acceptance.. tell them they have alot to work on.. and they will try to marry you..

3. BSAM

BSAM

Money.

4. BSAM

BSAM

BWAAAAA...Good luck with that.

5. keep in mind, im merely stating OPTIMAL outcome, not reality.

6. I kind of like this answer, seems to make a lot of sense based on anecdotal evidence..

7. Money is not a good way to get girls... if a guy uses money to get a girl.. he has obviously admitted to himself that he is shit and they are worthwhile.... gotta give them something they can never get enough.. and that is line that your draw where they will get acceptance.. and you constantly move it away from them..

8. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Check...if you are in the "market", you should only be looking for something short term, these days.
    By short term, I'm talking 4 to 6 hours.
    Both of you will be happier in the long term.
    You'll thank me later.

9. BSAM

BSAM

Not sure I get the logic here, brother Cave.
    Money, position on the job, flashy cars, motorcycles...all chick magnets.

10. my sense of humor trumps all that... and they can't split that shit in half..
    position in their throat is more like it.. people give girls to much credit.. credit=leverage

#10     Nov 6, 2012