What Iran Plans for America

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Feb 17, 2010.

1. What Iran Plans For America

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLXww641nRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLXww641nRc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Info: Iran's leaders speak openly about their plans for the US.

2. Iranian leader: "We Are Stronger Than America and the West"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMCdXoG41mY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qMCdXoG41mY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Info: Hasan Rahimpur Azghadi of the Iranian Supreme Council for Cultural Revolution: We Are Stronger Than America and the West

Does Hussein give a damn about the threat to our national security from Iran? He has more important threats on his national agenda -- Rush Limbaugh and Fox TV.

3. Death to the Filthy and Accursed America

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUezKsBCRbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CUezKsBCRbk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Info: Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Promises to Continue Nuclear Activities Following "Death to America" Chants

4. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's Policies and Doctrines

Religious Dogma

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad dictates state policy according to his radical interpretation of theology. All aspects of his regime are governed by his conviction that god selected him to hasten the return of a messiah who will install a global Islamic kingdom after an apocalypse, in which all non-believers are eradicated. This belief fuels Ahmadinejad's justification for oppressing his own people, threatening the west, supporting various international armed groups and pursuing nuclear technology.

Ahmadinejad claims he has a "private personal channel" to the Mahdi who followers of the Shiite "Twelver" sect believe is the Islamic messiah. The Mahdi, also known as the missing Imam or Twelfth Imam, is said to have disappeared down a well when he was five years old during the 9th century. The faithful believe he will return to bring world peace by installing Islamic law through a global caliphate after an apocalypse in which the "infidel" is killed.

When Ahmadinejad was mayor of Tehran he repaired a main road in the capital so that the Mahdi could have a smoother journey upon his return. When Ahmadinejad took power in 2005, he ordered parliamentarians to sign an oath pledging allegiance to the Mahdi. Ahmadinejad's government policy, both domestic and foreign, is rooted in hastening the Mahdi's return.

In November 2005 Ahmadinejad said in a speech: "Our revolution's main mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi...Today, we should define our economic, cultural and political policies based on the policy of Imam Mahdi's return." After returning to Iran after he spoke at the U.N., Ahmadinejad told a prominent cleric that "When I began to speak in God's name, I was bathed in light." Ahmadinejad said he could "feel the light" and that during his 27-minute speech, world leaders were frozen in their seats. "Not one of them so much as batted an eyelash. An unseen hand bound them to their chairs and opened their eyes and their ears, so that they could take in the message of the Islamic Republic."

Soon after he became president, Ahmadinejad gave an interview in which he praised suicide bombers and that Islam will conquer the world: "Is there an art that is more beautiful, more divine, and more eternal than the art of martyrdom. . . Have no doubt, Allah willing, Islam will conquer what? It will conquer all the mountain tops of the world."

Iran's nuclear power plant is located 120 kilometers from the border with Kuwait and in case of a leak it would devastate Kuwait's water supply.

Iran's ultimate goal seems to be the ability to strike anywhere, including the United States. The Center for Strategic and International Studies took a look at Iranian research plans. They noted that: ...Iran is attempting to create a Shahab-5 and a Shahab-6, with a 3,000-5,000 kilometer range. These missiles would be three-stage rockets. If completed, the Shahab-5 and the Shahab-6 would take Iran into the realm of limited range ICBM's, and enable Iran to target the US eastern seaboard.

While even the "smallest" nuclear attack anywhere is an unimaginable horror, because of its size and population, it would be almost impossible for the country of Israel to survive a single nuclear attack.

Radioactive fall-out would spread rapidly not only to all parts of Israel, but across the Middle East and even to Europe with certain wind conditions. The world's economies would be devastated and millions of people would become instant refugees.

5. Tresor

Tresor

This is rather what Israel plans for America and Iran.

And indeed many Amercians will die and many Iranians will die if Zionists convince the US to start the war for the benefit of Israel (not for the beneft of American mothers whose sons will die during the war and not for the benefit of US taxpayers).

6. Ok, let me get back on track after my ever pervasive Arab zero friend at ET, Tresor, tries to divert my threads with nonsense.

Iran to America: Bow Down and Surrender to Us!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/29xvWgzwxO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/29xvWgzwxO8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

7. Tresor

Tresor

Let me repharse your stupid joke:

What do you call 1 stupid Jew (i) who claims to be of Austrian origin and (ii) who has a disfunctional sexual life because of circumizing and (iii) who keeps posting anty-human garbage? BernardRichards

8. Correction: What do you call 1 stupid Khazar? Remember you determined that I am not really Jewish but a Khazar. As to circumcision, Khazars don't believe in, but Ishmaelites like yourself certainly do!

9. fhl

fhl

Iran plans to install a secretly muslim man of color into our presidency who will subvert the county from within. They plan to fund this operation by giving large amounts of money in below-disclosure amounts so as not to be detected.

Actually, this plan of theirs was discovered a couple of years ago, so i don't know if it's still operative.

10. Thought i would add some more.

Q: What do female Muslims use for birth control?
    A: Their faces.

Q: What's the difference between a Muslim and a dead horse?
    A. It's no fun beating a dead horse.

Q. What's the difference between an American BBQ and an Islamic BBQ?
    A. In America, Humans roast animals over a fire. In Islam, it's the other way around.

Q. What do you say to a Muslim with his arm all the way up a camel's rump?
    A. "Having car trouble?"

A Pakistani comes to America and begins working for the ACLU but is unfamiliar with American advances in toiletry. On his first day on the job he comes back from the men's room saying he can't find any hole in the ground. His boss explains how American plumbing works and sends the Pakistani back.
    A few minutes later, a loud, blood-curdling scream is heard from the bathroom. A few minutes after that, another loud scream shakes the office walls. His boss runs into the bathroom to investigate why he's screaming.

The Pakistani replies, "I am just sitting here on the toilet like you instructed to do and every time I am making to flush, something comes up and squeezes dearly on my poor testicles."

His boss looks at what he's sitting on and says, "You idiot. You're sitting on the mop bucket

Did you hear the one about the Muslim who won a Nobel Prize in Mathematics?
    Neither did I.

Q. What do Muslim men do during foreplay?
    A. Tickle the goat under the chin.

And this one is my favorite....

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, “I heard you were planning to leave me?”

She replied, “Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!”

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, “that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old."

#10     Feb 19, 2010