What index contract you trade ?

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by fluttrader, Apr 6, 2008.

What index contract you trade ?

1. Emini S&P

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  2. Emini Russell

4 vote(s)
    11.4%
  3. Dow future

12 vote(s)
    34.3%
  1. LURK MORE!! and use search function. plus you missed out so many contracts.

I wouldn't be too worried about what others are trading, as long as the contract you are trading is netting you healthy profits, I say go for it.

P.S I look at the emini SP500 and the DJ Euro Stoxx 50 for intraday . also do some currency futures on the long term.

#11     Apr 7, 2008
  2. So its obvious you are too lazy to do anything yourself and expect it to be given to you. I know a few trade rooms/sites you could visit who prey on people like you They promise you easy cash for little or no effort and only charge a few grand value really when you think about it. Start with The Trading Zoo, Traders International or Franz Sholars new one I think its Bull eye or something yes thats the one to go to and go from there I am sure others on here can tell you a few as well. Good Luck

#12     Apr 7, 2008
  3. I am NOT interested in past polls like I said before, so no use to "search"

Good luck, you profitable traders :)

#13     Apr 7, 2008
  4. Surdo

Surdo

You have a bit of an edge Fluff, take a deep breath.

#14     Apr 7, 2008
  5. Thanks !

#15     Apr 7, 2008
  6. You left out NQ.

#16     Apr 7, 2008
  7. RL8093

RL8093

As the others have said, variations on this question / poll have been asked many times before. What gem of knowledge do you hope to pull out of this insightful poll that you couldn't get directly off the daily volume for each contract?

The next follow-on question from most noobs is then - why do you trade the XX? Again, as the others have said - this also has been answered repeatedly - but at least this question is not as inane as the 1st...

Also, when the majority of people from whom you are hoping to learn tell you that your question is stupid - listen. :eek:

R

#17     Apr 7, 2008
  8. Work on yourself.

#18     Apr 7, 2008
  9. But everyone else IS interested

#19     Apr 7, 2008
  10. More votes,please

Thanks for posting > bringing up the thread (even negative comments are welcome :))

#20     Apr 8, 2008