What I'm Watching

Discussion in 'Journals' started by xpertstocktrader, Mar 9, 2009.

1. VHC long above 28.55, stop under 27.40, target 35 area
    RGC short under 11.75, stop above 12.05, target 11 area

#221     Jun 26, 2011
  2. POL - day tarde

I will have another mentoring program and if anyone is interest please contact me

Wish you all nice long weekend
    Ivica

#222     Jul 1, 2011
  3. Good luck today

#223     Aug 4, 2011
  4. swing long idea with full trading plan. I will start as day trade and I hope it will turn us to swing what could increase reward

good luck all

#224     Aug 27, 2011
  5. ALK - long
    Technical view: Daily chart clear show us consolidation after strong bounce from daily 200sma support area. Always after consolidation I’m interested for another wave. If we look at ALK 15 min chart we can see intraday range and that can be used for trading plan too, but that is more aggressive possibility especially if will be setup right after the open. In that case stop can be under $71.75 (20sma 15 min). I don’t know what kind of open will be but if 15 min range will continue then I will use it for stop and until then stop will be under $71. Weekly and monthly time frame charts support ALK move to new high. For now we can say that ALK is own way chart and that don’t care much about market action.

#225     Dec 15, 2011
  6. I didn’t find many ideas where I will bring trading plan before the open. I think that short side is higher risk and only what we could get is possible intraday short side only for day trade. I’m not ready to take swing short trade because I like to see more 60 min rest for lower risk. Because of that if weakness will continue my focus will be on intraday setups. On the other side there are no strengths to be more bullish and I will be caution. Generally, indices charts suggest being more patient. We had many calls last two days and now are time to be pickier. Under you will see several ideas and for all watch list ideas I want to see open action first before I will post trading plan. Generally setups are under or above pattern what I draw on line and that is not hard to calculate, but let’s see open first. At this moment I think that we will have slow upside day with choppy intraday action and weak upside pace. That is expectation and market will show us was that expectation right or not.

Wish you all nice trading day and don’t remember that for any misunderstand you can always contact me
    Ivica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TMO - long

Technical view: I will say that is classic CCI divergence possibility. We can see 60 min consolidation and if TMO will stay in range after open we can use stop under $43.90.

#226     Dec 16, 2011
  7. TWX - long
    Technical view: I know that someone can say: again cup and handle pattern. Look like we have many similar patterns out there. But TWX monthly continuation pattern was reason why I brought TWX on list for Monday. Friday volume was higher and break above $35.38 will be monthly continuation pattern setup confirmation. In that case we can look for possible few weeks swing trade and run to $38.50 (previous weekly high) and $40 resistance area. TWX daily bars can overlap a lot and because of that I used bigger stop then 15 min 200sma. Risk will be same; it will be just less lots.
    wish you all best luck

#227     Dec 17, 2011
  8. FAST - long
    Technical view: I will use FAST 60 min consolidation for another buying wave and run to $45 what is equal move and number resistance area. Also we can see on the daily time frame that intraday consolidation for daily continuation pattern. Continuation pattern stop is usually under previous day low (42.75), but if we won’t see pull back under 20sma 15 min we can use stop under $43.00 support area.

#228     Dec 22, 2011
  9. CSIQ - long
    Technical view: CSIQ broke daily down trend and after Tuesday bear trap open and two consolidation days I will look for buying continuation. First resistance is $3.25 area, then $3.50, $3.75 and $4 area what I will look for target.

#229     Dec 23, 2011