What If...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Coins, May 31, 2004.

1. Coins

Coins

My point is not about all Muslims strapping on bomb belts, I am referring to those who are "sympathetic to the cause." Those are the real dangers in all this. Also, I think you are taking the extreme opposite side, saying that most Muslims are non-violent. How can you say that when the crux of their religion is steeped in violence and revenge. You obviously know nothing about Islam. Either that or the majority are milk-toasty about their religion so they could care less, while the more zealous ones embrace the more harmful (to others) parts of their religion.

Now the US military are scientists? LMAO... Funny, I never heard Bush call the conflict this. But... you know better obviously because you post on ET, the President does not.

Yeah, I'll call up 10 million of 'em right now.... Good suggestion!

With the millions of rounds of ammo flying through the air since he was captured....? You can surely say it cannot be compared.

I hate too much????? WHAT are you possibly basing that on?????

Oh, nevermind.

PHUCK YOU!!!!! :D

Tribal Sunni Chief Will Lead Iraq Gov't
    Until he gets assassinated.

#21     Jun 1, 2004
  2. Coins

Coins

LongShot, you wouldn't talk to your friend... TradeOff like that, now... would you...?

#22     Jun 1, 2004
  3. Coins

Coins

Exactly my point, EC!

#23     Jun 1, 2004
  4. Pity, I thought for a sec you might offer a better argument. Instead, and rather dissappointingly, you are left with nothing but ad hominem attacks and sarcasm. I leave you to your obvious biases, fantasies, and inadequacies.

#24     Jun 2, 2004
  5. Coins

Coins

Key event here is you LEAVING me...

Good riddance. Be sure not to come back.

#25     Jun 2, 2004
  6. Cutten

Cutten

What if...you had no friggin idea what you were talking about?

#26     Jun 2, 2004
  7. Coins

Coins

Then I'd probably post on ET and try to pick up mytwocents.

What about you?

#27     Jun 2, 2004
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

yes I do ....

#28     Jun 2, 2004