What If...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Coins, May 31, 2004.

1. Coins

Coins

Quote from Gringinho:

"You must be seriously deprived of history lessons or any kind of geography skills, or am I wrong?"

I've probably been deprived of a bitch who could EF me 8 times a day.

"Did you know that Mesopotamia is known as the cradle of civilization and writing, that the Iraqis were/are the top readers in terms of newspapers - and that one of the most famous book markets in the world was in Baghdad - albeit they often had to sell their books to afford new ones?"

Well, the Bible is the highest sold/read book in the world and they should don't have that!

"I mean - they have a longer and prouder history than your tapeworm.
    :D"

I don't have a tapeworm.

"It's you who're not civilized yet."

How did you know that? Did you spy in on me with that girl last Saturday night??

"In africa, they're deprived of basic education - and lack the knowledge of how to best take care of their land."

They've had their land for hundreds of years - you'd think they'd have figured it out by now.

"There are lot of reasons to why many nations are considered developing countries."

"Ignorance" being one of the reasons?

"You should get it through your mind that global social improvement and law-abiding markets enjoying free trade can empower consumers and accelerate trade and economic growth."

Like they've done in the USA? Is that why the gov and personal debt is in the trillions?

"Now, how to govern such utopia is best not let into the hands of one madman or nation alone."

Shucks! Guess that rules ME out.

"It's not all Sid Meier doodling - but sure is a far stretch from where we're today."

Who's Sid Meier?

#11     Jun 1, 2004
  2. Coins

Coins

Yeah, but they're finding out that all that was under specific directions from high up officials in the US gov.

#12     Jun 1, 2004
  3. So what's your point? The bottom line is that you still cannot compare the mistreatment of a few prisoners by a few bad apples to the systematic torture, murder, and rape of hundreds of thousands of Iraqis under Saddam.

Hate Bush all you want, but for chrissakes, don't try to make what happened at that prison by our soldiers the equivalent to the horrors that occured there and all over Iraq under the Ba'athists. The media tries hard enough to convince you it is so, but try to keep things in perspective.

#13     Jun 1, 2004
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

what they want and what works may not be the same......

#14     Jun 1, 2004
  5. Coins

Coins

I don't "hate" Bush at all. I support my US government and keep all America's laws and want only the best for America since I live here. I do think we need a new president, but many also feel that way, even in Congress.

But I think that what went on in the Abu Ghraib prison is exactly what the core redneck "good ol' boy" Americans wanted to happen.

The prison keepers were just puppets on the strings of inner Americans' desires fulfilling their hick wishes.

I can assure you, America will get what it has coming.

You'll see.

#15     Jun 1, 2004
  6. Coins

Coins

ElCubano says it truly.

Just like a prisoner on death row may WANT to be on an island somewhere sipping a cool drink on the beach while a beautiful island girl sucks his ****.

However, it is NOT what works.

So it is with Iraqis. They need the likes of Saddam to rule over them with his ways and means. It's the only way to keep them in line.

Just watch what happens post June hand over. I think Iraqis will wholeheartedly REJECT all forms of "democracy" since their religion is one strictly of violence and revenge, opposite of "democracy."

The religion of violence and revenge rules that country, not "democracy." Therefore democracy will NEVER take root.

U.S. Worries over Future Iraqi Government.

Watch how fast Iraq's new USA's puppet president, Sheikh Ghazi al-Yawar, gets assassinated. I'll wager he does not make it a full month.

See, the policies of Iraq and the policies of the US government don't mix. Ongoing death is the result of trying to get them to blend. If you doubt that, look back over the past year then ask yourself, "Has anything really changed?"

coinz

#16     Jun 1, 2004
  7. Coins, it's amazing how one dimensional your thinking is. You characterize Islam as a whole as being simply a religion of violence and revenge, and refuse to take into consideration that the problems we have, at least the VIOLENT ones, are with Muslim extremists. Most Muslims go on with their daily lives peacefully, as we do, hoping for peace and order not violence and chaos. Muslims worldwide have derided the extremists, saying their tactics are the antithesis of true Islam.

This is still an experiment very much in the early stages. You cannot conclude anything yet. As for "has anything really changed," the answer of course is ABSOLUTELY. Ask your average Iraqi and he/she is damn grateful to be rid of Saddam and the tyranny that came with it. You simply cannot compare life under Saddam with the current situation, despite the ongoing (but much smaller scale) violence.

Your problem, sadly, is that you hate too much.

#17     Jun 1, 2004
  8. why dont you stick to losing-at-trading..

that's what you do best..

you don't know shite when comes to foreign policy..

so shut up your pie hole looser haha :p

#18     Jun 1, 2004
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree who in their right mind would want to live under those circumstances ( Saddam in power ); but with that said the country was not in chaos when he ruled with his iron fist...in other words they may not want him in power, but only someone like him may be the only one to keep them in check...get what im saying.....

no iron fist = different tribes trying to rule with iron fist= chaos....

#19     Jun 1, 2004
  10. do you actually live your life by this pathetic tripe you spew??

stick to the hustle in some latinlover dive@ 3am ...

chew get it mahn?? ha! :-/

#20     Jun 1, 2004