what if ...

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by qdz, Dec 5, 2002.

1. qdz

qdz

what if one day all the trade edges on which I depend to make a living are all gone; what if they change/make the rules to push me out of the games; what if the dynamics of the business change against me; what if it is impossible for me to profit from trading anymore; what should I prepare for? what should I do? how would I know it before wasting resource but only to achieve a final failure when this kind of crucial changes happen.

:p

Life is full of changes.

2. you are an idiot

3. has always been there, always will be there for you.
    Only thing you must make certain - you'll have some money left.

4. qdz

qdz

That's a very instructive comment, still being highly appreciated. Could you expand it a little more, LongShot? Thanks.

5. yes.

you are a moron too.

6. qdz

qdz

But you post less than I do in either quantity or quality. Anyway back to the topic, what moronous idea do you have to give a moron?

7. My friend, it is traders like you who make it possible for traders like me to make a living! (I don't mean that in a pompous way).

8. qdz

qdz

Thank GreenDog for reminding me. Do you suggest that I worry too much?

By the way, I make a living so far. But I never think it is necessarily because I take bread and water from someone else.

9. you'll bitch about it here on ET for the next five years ...what else

10. qdz

qdz

LongShot, you keep insulting my personality and intelligence. But I will accept it and take it as changes that I have to encounter in this forum or in my life.

#10     Dec 5, 2002