What if your platform sends hidden info about your next possible trade?...

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by traderum, Dec 9, 2009.

1. MTE

MTE

While I enjoy the comedy, I agree with cvds16 and second his motion.

#71     Dec 18, 2009
  2. TAG is IMO not a credible organization.
    They even don't have reports which show their work.
    They have only some words, but no reports, no statistics etc.
    They have only some links to other websites.

#72     Dec 18, 2009
  3. MTE

MTE

I'm sure after reading your credible opinion TAG will just close up their shop.

#73     Dec 18, 2009
  4. There are no reports about IB at TAG...

And their disclaimer says "The statistics provided by TAG are from sources believed to be reliable, but TAG makes no representation as to the completeness or fitness for any particular purpose."

A really funny statement.
    And, I wonder of which statistics they talk as I 've not been able to find any of their statistics, neither at their website nor at IB...

#74     Dec 18, 2009
  5. There are plenty of 3rd party softwares that are providing real time prices, so if the broker or the MM would really try to cheat you, you can always enter an order that would be close to the last OFFICIAL quote.
    Even true marketmakers (like CFDs brokers) use realtime quotes and their prices are rarely far away from the reality. If you would be winning, real MMs would requote you, nothing else.

Btw IB is organizing each year a trading olympiad, so there are plenty of people providing them with working strategies. Not to forget that IB's traders are paying less in fees than the retail or the institutional investors = by that I mean you can scalp each penny and are making loads of money at the end of the day(did that myself). So there is no point to follow each individual wannabe investor, because it would be just a pure waste of time.

And if the stock price is moving against you, how about looking at the charts and not selling short when it goes up/ or buying when it crashes ?
    Paper trading accounts are actually providing real time prices and this means also, that if you are just playing around, you will have to pay the non activity fee for the quotes = this amount will be a REAL one

#75     Dec 18, 2009
  6. Traderum,

they are still good brokers out there... try a lot of them, compare, see the reaction etc...

#76     Dec 18, 2009