What if your platform sends hidden info about your next possible trade?...

Discussion in 'Order Execution' started by traderum, Dec 9, 2009.

1. traderum, at least post something plausible if you're going to express your mental illness publicly.

#51     Dec 17, 2009
  2. Hey, everbody can test, see, and confirm it him/herself, just do your own testing.
    Some have already confirmed it here and also via PM.
    These are unfair, even criminal, practices by the broker(s).
    But if even the watchdog authorities are their own people then you can think what happens... nothing... It's so ugly...

#52     Dec 17, 2009
  3. If you have a doubts then you can try to connect IB through another software, like for example PT MultiStation and test it.

#53     Dec 17, 2009
  4. def

def Sponsor

Enough BS already.

Anyone thinking a firm would even have the ability or care about orders that are PENDING submission yet alone do that on a PAPER trading account has a screw loose.

The crime here are your false accusations and that no one has been able to remove the screw from your head.

#54     Dec 17, 2009
  5. Mikecon

Mikecon

If you are making money I am sure Ninja trader will send your trades to their trading team to front run you. All the brokers to do it. Why wouldn't they? Its free money piggy backing on their profitable traders.

#55     Dec 17, 2009
  6. If that always happens why wouldn't you sell it? Seems like free money

5yr

#56     Dec 17, 2009
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

I never had any reason to try it myself but I've heard if you bang your head against a brick wall hard enough, those voices you're hearing will stop.

Give it a try will'ya.

If it doesn't work the first time just keep trying.

#57     Dec 17, 2009
  8. No, no, if the qty is negative (ie. short selling) then of course exactly the opposite happens...
    And, also It you want to close your position and prepare the mask for it then... exactly in the same moment the price moves against you, because the MM (or the intermediary Broker) moves the price against you....
    So your mere going to the order mask has been silently transmitted to the broker and/or MM!
    We are not talking of sending an order! We are talking of filling/preparing an order...
    Just imagine!...

#58     Dec 17, 2009
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh yeah I just remembered, you could also try wearing an aluminum foil hat. To keep IB from reading your brain waves on upcoming trades.

#59     Dec 17, 2009
  10. Luc, I have worn one( aluminum foil hat) for years and IB has not been able to tap my trade strategies. But I do have someone lurking in my garden, shit!

#60     Dec 17, 2009