"What If Trayvon Had Been White?"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Jul 24, 2013.

1. The president shouldn't of made the pre Martin speech but the post trial speech was called for and was a good message and he was conservative in expressing his views.

#11     Jul 24, 2013
  2. JamesL

JamesL

Yes, Zimmerman was actually being assaulted when he shot Martin. Scott was about to be assaulted (rushed, as in not yet assaulted) when he shot the other kid.

#12     Jul 24, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

You are just a fucking idiot who doesn't trade passing bullshit on a trading forum.

Why don't you run a poll and see who other forum members think is stupid.

You are so fucking dumb your Momma must have given birth to you over a toilet bowl singing,

"Here I Sit,
    My Buns A Flexin',
    Givin' Birth To Another Texan"

#13     Jul 24, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well...that settles it for me.

#14     Jul 24, 2013
  5. Thing is you probably do believe it.

#15     Jul 24, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quite the opposite actually.

#16     Jul 24, 2013
  7. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think is really so simple like you say. HOW DO PEOPLE COMPARE THIS TWO?

One man hear something, then he go look, and SEE crime on the (private) property. He is one man and he see (3) boys. He show his gun, he tell them he call the 911.
    Quote from James link.

"In 2009, a man was asleep on his couch when he heard noises outside. He grabbed his gun, told his girlfriend to call 911, then went outside. Once there, he confronted three youths who were attempting to break into a neighbor’s vehicle.

His desire was to merely detain the three. He specifically stated it was not his intent to shoot anyone. As he approached the three, he could see that the dome light of the vehicle was on and at least one person was inside rummaging around."

Read more: http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/w...-roderick-scott-have-in-common/#ixzz2a1Ag1633

Trayvon was walking home. George never see crime. George only imagine Trayvon is suspicious. Trayvon IS NOT on the private
    property, and he is going home. Trayvon is legal to be where he is. The boys in James link are not legal to be in the car they do not own. George NEVER tell Trayvon he is neighborhood watch.

#17     Jul 24, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

LOL Our resident court jester tells another joke.

Thank you trendlover. I found your explanation quite humorous. Please stop by tomorrow night and tell us another of your funny stories. :D

#18     Jul 24, 2013
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, you've already been outed. Enough with the charade. Nobody is buying it. If it makes you feel any better, you maybe a blown out male trader, but you're still a cunt in my book. Now go think happy thoughts. :)

#19     Jul 24, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Agreed completely. Trend weirdo's no question faking the accent, and is pure troll. I won't be responding to any more of his bullshit.

#20     Jul 24, 2013