What if someone posts a viral infected pic on ET?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by aeliodon, Jan 25, 2007.

1. Do you still wet your bed?

#11     Jan 26, 2007
  2. Well, it's a problem for any viewing program that uses a susceptible DLL (like the GDI+ bug). I still get warnings occasionally from Norton about jpg files with the buffer overflow trojan, from sites like Reuters and Forbes. Might be from the banner ads.

#12     Feb 2, 2007
  3. Yes a picture can cause very serious viral infection, and sometimes the topic also. A good example of this was the Chit Chat thread on Britney Spears getting out of that car. Links were posted along with a photo.

After viewing the thread and photos I become very sick and was bed ridden for a few days.

#13     Feb 4, 2007
  4. LOL.

#14     Feb 4, 2007
  5. Why you did you get sick from looking at a womans vagina? Are you gay? You don't like pussy?

#15     Feb 4, 2007
  6. Drew07

Drew07

In his defense, it isn't exactly the hot young vagina that we've been fantasizing about for years. It was an old washed up stretch mark ridden trailer trash vagina.

#16     Feb 4, 2007
  7. I don't think Britney Spears is a washed up trailer trash vagina. She is a very pretty young lady who does not live in a trailer. Drew07, It sounds like you are jealous of Britney Spears due to her financial success in life and who is a very beautiful young lady who would never give you the time of day. If you think Britney Spears is that bad looking that you have to come on here make fun of her vagina and insult her, then you have issues with your own life and it is safe to say that you are not a normal person. The majority of men in this world think Britney is a pretty young girl. You are strange for not thinking the same as other men. People on this forum can come to their own conclusions about you and your hatred toward beautiful woman such as Britney Spears. Drew07, it sounds to me that you are the type of guy who would rather look at Elvis's crotch twist around than look at Britney Spears crotch.

#17     Feb 7, 2007